Sponsor Group And Special Buys Official Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

8 of the group buy dampers shipping tomorrow.

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 09:04 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member
Default RE: 8 of the group buy dampers shipping tomorrow.

the break line kits come with extra crush washers so your covered there. they also come with new banjo bolts.

Old 03-03-2006, 03:54 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey man do me a favor and check your PM's. I think I sent you a price on lines a while back. I didn't forward it to myself. If you find it. You should take advantage of it and make me give them to you for that price becuase it's too freakin'!

This is what they sell for in my store http://www.chromewhore.com/shop/prod...3a626ab073bd24 But I make deals like crazy.

You can read the Galfer "why you need these brake lines" stuff there though and you can see all the colors.

As for the brake pads... it's all presonal preference. Galfer makes awesome stuff though. Much better bite than stockers.

Here's what Galfer says about their "HH" pads:

• The new Galfer HH compounds are formulated on advanced Ceramic composites.
• This new Advanced Ceramic material can achieve friction peaks as high as 0.7u!!!, almost unheard of in our industry.
• We wanted to push the envelope with this new compound. The advanced ceramics allow the brake pads to self cool and dissipate their own heat once the rider releases the brake lever. Pads without this type of compound tend to retain heat and “fade” under hard or repeated braking.
• This new compound is also easier on the rotors than most other sintered metallic compound brake pads.

There is a lot of info on galferusa.com just go to product info and then up top click lines or click pads.

J.T.

Old 03-03-2006, 03:54 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey man do me a favor and check your PM's. I think I sent you a price on lines a while back. I didn't forward it to myself. If you find it. You should take advantage of it and make me give them to you for that price becuase it's too freakin'!

This is what they sell for in my store http://www.chromewhore.com/shop/prod...3a626ab073bd24 But I make deals like crazy.

You can read the Galfer "why you need these brake lines" stuff there though and you can see all the colors.

As for the brake pads... it's all presonal preference. Galfer makes awesome stuff though. Much better bite than stockers.

Here's what Galfer says about their "HH" pads:

• The new Galfer HH compounds are formulated on advanced Ceramic composites.
• This new Advanced Ceramic material can achieve friction peaks as high as 0.7u!!!, almost unheard of in our industry.
• We wanted to push the envelope with this new compound. The advanced ceramics allow the brake pads to self cool and dissipate their own heat once the rider releases the brake lever. Pads without this type of compound tend to retain heat and “fade” under hard or repeated braking.
• This new compound is also easier on the rotors than most other sintered metallic compound brake pads.

There is a lot of info on galferusa.com just go to product info and then up top click lines or click pads.

J.T.

Old 03-03-2006, 05:18 PM

Did anyone get theres i never got mines ????

Old 03-03-2006, 06:41 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey man they have been in the mail for 1 day. So probably the only person close to getting theirs is TexasMedic. He's only one state away.

They all went out Priority mail so it's 2-3 days max delivery time. Hang tight and you'll have it very soon.

Thanks again,
J.T.

Old 03-03-2006, 09:24 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

I WANT MINE NOW !!

my luck it will come when the rain has stopped and the sun is out and its time to ride.

Old 03-03-2006, 09:44 PM
1st Gear Member

Hah! Hey man mine is sitting in a heap over here on the desk and I don't have any time to put MINE on so there !

You get my PM?

Old 03-03-2006, 09:49 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

yeah, ill hit you back sometime today. no rush

Old 03-03-2006, 10:03 PM

thanks no problem

Old 03-03-2006, 11:11 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey JT....gimme a few days...ill let you know when im gonna order them. Just gotta check out the $$$ issues and make sure its all there. Also i did find your pm.

Quick Reply: 8 of the group buy dampers shipping tomorrow.