Sights 'N Sounds Upload and Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Kawasaki's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

more pics of my astro-turf zrx

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2005, 11:56 PM
Default more pics of my astro-turf zrx

someone asked to see more pics of my unique astro-turf covered bike
so here's a few i have....

and of course...the christmas pic...lol

Old 12-07-2005, 12:00 AM
Default RE: more pics of my astro-turf zrx

Gotta love a great sence of humor!!!! Great pics and I love that dog!!!! Welcome to the forum......

Old 12-07-2005, 12:05 AM

ORIGINAL: shon

Gotta love a great sence of humor!!!! Great pics and I love that dog!!!! Welcome to the forum......
Thnxs...the puppys name is "Sprocket" ( 5 1/2 month old Boxer ). i of course had to name my dog after a bike part...lol.

Old 12-07-2005, 06:39 AM
Super Moderator

thats funny as hell..... thats cool....

Old 12-07-2005, 03:13 PM
Super Moderator

Those are awesome pics!!!! Sprocket is adorable and the x-mas pic is great! How did you like riding the dragon?

Old 12-07-2005, 05:56 PM

Looks like a collision between a motorcycle and a putt putt
golf course..... A zrx on grass whodathunkit...

Old 12-07-2005, 07:05 PM

ORIGINAL: bluebird

Those are awesome pics!!!! Sprocket is adorable and the x-mas pic is great! How did you like riding the dragon?
well. i'm hooked on the dragon now. or all the roads in that area for that matter. i'm from now on...going there for all my vacation time...at least twice a year. in spring and fall. it's definetly worth the 22 hour drive from my house...lol. and killboy seems to like the astro-turf...i made the front page of his website in Sept....lol.

Old 12-07-2005, 10:37 PM
Super Moderator

That is awesome! I haven't been down to the infamous Dragon yet (my dad has been there twice). Hopefully I will get there some day (this past season was my first on the bike, so I'm not quite ready to tackle it yet). Have you heard about the TT style race that they are planning on having in Cape Breton next September? I'm going for sure, and we're definately taking the bikes!!!

Old 12-07-2005, 10:42 PM

Hey Crystal, is that still going on? It's our anniversary sept 20 and we were thinking about taking the 12 hr trek up there. We'll have to make a plan to meet up if all goes well.

Old 12-07-2005, 10:46 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: shon

Hey Crystal, is that still going on? It's our anniversary sept 20 and we were thinking about taking the 12 hr trek up there. We'll have to make a plan to meet up if all goes well.
As far as I know it is definately on! There was an article about it in one of the Canadian Bike mags (can't remember which one though!) They are supposed to be putting up a web site soon with updates on it so as soon as I find that I'll post it here. This is going to be wicked and you and your hubby will love Cape Breton especially in the fall (last time I was there was on my honeymoon) I'll keep ya posted, we'll have to meet up somewhere!

Clicky here for latest info that I could find

Another link about Nova Scotia tourism

Quick Reply: more pics of my astro-turf zrx