Sights 'N Sounds Upload and Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Kawasaki's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

I stole my friend's girlfriend!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2005, 10:04 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: I stole my friend's girlfriend!

Aside from the u-turn flip - I don't believe any of those were e-braked, but instead power slides... hopped up z3 is light enough to do stuff like that when tossed and over-powered. Ah the joys of rear-wheel-drive. I've been known to do some power slides in the crown vic when responding to a hot call and go barreling into an un-occupied intersection. It can be fun.

Old 11-15-2005, 01:23 AM
Super Moderator

thats pretty insane.... i love it...

Old 11-15-2005, 05:03 AM
Super Moderator

Yea that car was f**king on it. The bike was effortlessly going through those corners though.

It's never a problem to smoke "most" cars, except a few and most of them cost well over 100k compared to 10k for a bike.

I get imports over here in L.A. reving on me while on the freeway. I have rolled on with at least 20 or so of them and they are never any comp.

Gostrider is insane!

Old 11-15-2005, 06:21 AM

ORIGINAL: Notstock

Yea that car was f**king on it. The bike was effortlessly going through those corners though.

It's never a problem to smoke "most" cars, except a few and most of them cost well over 100k compared to 10k for a bike.

I get imports over here in L.A. reving on me while on the freeway. I have rolled on with at least 20 or so of them and they are never any comp.

Gostrider is insane!

Yeah, why is that?? People see you on a bike and they think they gotta run! I had a doofus in a Rendevous wanna play on the way home tonight!! Seriously...and every kid in a 3-Series BMW too...they gotta have a clue that they don't stand a chance unless I want them too...

Old 11-15-2005, 06:33 AM
1st Gear Member

School em pete! Hehehe. Just be careful, you know ATL, tons of popo traps.

Old 11-15-2005, 06:48 AM

I've whipped around some turns like that before..

That driver is crazy, maybe, but he is certainly not a bad driver.. driving like that takes serious skill.

Not to mention it says professional driver right below the video.

Old 11-16-2005, 12:52 AM
1st Gear Member

I love it when that happens. Just drop 2 gears and show em whats up. ahhhh i still remember my first one some douch bag in a new audi TT. LOL memories

Old 11-16-2005, 01:04 AM

the driver was sick........i dont care who or what is saying whatever...the driver was sick......e-brake isn't even a word to this guy...he had gliding down to a dam artform and to do a gliding 180 and not even lose a step....UGGAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH......that felt good......lemme tell ya a little about cars and bikes racing.....it's all in the driver....i have seen turbo charged jettas score quicker times in twisties and a Z06 whip a 1000 on the strip....at the same time i have seen a ducati 999 take spank a murcialago(or however you spell the dam word) in the twisties and a 600 beat a 502 super stock.....it's all in the driver and that one in the video was good!!!!

Old 11-16-2005, 10:20 PM

ORIGINAL: Mr. Toad

School em pete! Hehehe. Just be careful, you know ATL, tons of popo traps.
Yeah, gotta watch the popo...my neighbor across the street used to be popo, and he also used to ride...he keeps telling me that if I see blue lights to OPEN the throttle, not close it...he and his crowd always do that....and his crowd are cops or ex cops...Just not sure I could do it tho....So far, so good...only got pulled once on the bike, 64 in a 45, by a female motorcycle cop...warning, no $$....

Old 11-16-2005, 11:40 PM
1st Gear Member

You got her number right? Or was she one of them rough-looking ones?

Quick Reply: I stole my friend's girlfriend!