Sights 'N Sounds Upload and Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Kawasaki's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Female Stunt Biker

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 04:59 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Female Stunt Biker

Something just screams squid...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F_CUZJRJGY

Old 03-18-2008, 05:08 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Female Stunt Biker

yea, i'd say. it's still funny to watch

Old 03-18-2008, 05:09 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Yea I saw this 6 months ago, either she's going to be a great stunter or......well lets not think about the other outcome.[&:]

Old 03-18-2008, 07:06 AM
1st Gear Member

may i vent?

why does everyone stereotype stunters as squids? thats bullshyt. i stunt.. BUT i don't do it on the streets, either.. no one in that video was on a street or interstate..
do they, perhaps rock 120mph stand-ups on the main roads.. yeah.. maybe.. but still.. they may relagate themselves to appropriate places, wear the correct gear, and generally follow guidlines.. please don't stereotype EVERYONE for the unruly actions and judgements passed to a group thats not all that big in actuality..
yeah.. stunting a fiddy with no helmet and no experience.. "squidy" in that no-protection/gear sence.. but i refuse to think i am a squid cuz i stunt fiddys and big bikes. i've been riding for 8 years.. i know my limitations and controls.. a squid rides outside their skills, IMO..

[sm=rant.gif]

ok. thanks! done.

Old 03-18-2008, 09:56 AM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

dude WH... stunters give everyone such a bad rep, especially sport bikes...they should put a device in sport bikes so that you cant wheeile.... lol... im just playing bro..... it comes with being a stunter, sometimes its hard not to stereotype a little bit, think of the rep "dirtbikers" have... how do you think that makes us DualSporters feel? mostly everyone sees dirt bikers as crazy troublemakers who dont care about anything and ride anywhere.... well the crazy part is right, but me and everyone i ride with respect landowners, and if there are signs we turn around. We dont wanna go around pissing people off... Yea i agree, all of the stuff in that video was on private locations....so go at it and have fun... Plus she is hot!!!!

Old 03-18-2008, 02:31 PM
1st Gear Member

I hope it wasn't me that was stereotyping, because I really try not to do that. All I was saying was that she was going to get a lot of bumps and bruises. As far as stunting, I think it takes great skill, and its something I could never do unless you count a 50 wheelie when I leave the driveway. Oh and white, we don't think anyone in here is a squid, we think everyone on this site are perfect angels........oh great now I'm profiling angels.[8D] Just messing man, I respect everyone in here. I hope that stands out as something people will remember about me. Peace bro. LOL you know before coming to this forum, I never said "bro" I always thought it was stupid, and now I find myself using it all the time. I need more coffee. I wonder if I have ADHD or ADD or STP or WD40 or something, because sometimes I'm really random. Speaking of random, here is a picture of my girl. And yes my wife knows and agrees.

Name:  jb_angelina_jolie05.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  74.6 KB

Old 03-18-2008, 02:58 PM
1st Gear Member

dude that chick was hot!! i just thought they said 'squid' for how poorly she seemed to be riding that mini bike and whatnot. seemed like it wasnt just a lack of experience kickin that chicks butt but poor balance n not being prepared enough.

either way, man she looks good in those sweatpants even lol. i got a cookie for anyone that can find nudies

Old 03-18-2008, 03:03 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

dang squids...lol j/kWH she could use a little more practice or lessons from the real female stunter Jessica maine

Old 03-18-2008, 03:08 PM
1st Gear Member

can some of you give me your definitions of 'squid'? i've heard tons of variations and i'm wondering how you guys use it. Heck i was told in the beginning i will ALWAYS be a squid to harley guys because of their bike mentality.

i know what i think squid is, and i am, but i'm wonderin what your other takes are on the term

Old 03-18-2008, 03:15 PM
1st Gear Member

Well someone can add to this if they want, but a "squid" from what I have seen and read is a rider, or driver in a cage, that has no regard for life, and thus puts themselves and everyone around them at risk. Riding down the freeway at 100 + doing wheelies and swerving in and out of traffic. Like I said it can be on a bike or in a car. It has nothing to do with what you drive, but rather how you drive. It all boils down to thinking you are above the law and better than those around you. Simple human pride, it can really get you into trouble.

Quick Reply: Female Stunt Biker