PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

WTT: All 3 Vehicles For A Nice Motorcycle...Prefer Sportbike

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 05:17 PM
Default WTT: All 3 Vehicles For A Nice Motorcycle...Prefer Sportbike

I have the following vehicles I would like to trade for a nice motorcycle, preferably a 750cc or bigger, but I will look at others. I may also be interested in other trades, depending on what you may have. So email me if you're interested.

1) 72 Ford Gran Torino Sport – Rebuilt 351C-4bbl with 20,000 miles, FMX 3 speed automatic. Gold exterior w/tan (vinyl?) interior

Options: Rally guages, Dual sport mirrors, Power steering, brakes, rear defrost.

Has 15" aluminum cross-lace wheels. Recently converted to buckets w/floor shifter & center console.

I just put in a brand new MSD 6A ignition box to get it running. It's now running, but the transmission needs replaced. It also needs the carburetor tuned a little (runs rich). It does have the Ram-Air hood as well, but it wasn't originally equipped with it. However, the GTS Ram-Air hood was original equipment. You can buy the ram-air kit online for around $6-800.

NEEDS: 1 rear tire, carburetor tune, rear wheel cylinders, transmission. I have the rear wheels cylinders and a built C4 transmission w/shift kit and converter, they just need to be installed. CLEAR TITLE

NADA has the following values: LOW: $4560; AVERAGE: $8960; HIGH: $14720

2) 89 Lincoln Town Car - 5.0L (302) EFI, AOD transmission, 234k miles, Silver exterior w/Grey Leather interior

Power windows, locks, mirrors, driver’s seat, antenna, steering, brakes, leather seats, analog thermometer w/green backlight (located on driver’s mirror and DOES WORK), ANALOG CLOCK ON DASH WORKS!!!

THE BAD: 1) Driver’s front armrest is well worn on the top, but the rest of the interior is in good condition. 2) Needs previously mentioned parts installed.

THE GOOD: 1) The car has newer dual exhaust on it with 2 BRAND NEW GLASSPACKS. I had them put on right before it was inspected. 2) The car has 1 brand new tire, and the other 3 are almost new as well. 3) The car was just inspected about 2 months ago. 3) The paint on the car is almost perfect. There is no oxidization at all, and only one small spot of rust. The rust spot is surface rust under the left-front cornering lamp. It looks as though someone was backing up and snagged on something, because it's bent and pulled out some. Where it snagged is where the paint popped off and the rust started. 4) The car is presently (as of 4/19/2006) in the shop getting the following done: new oil pump, new oil pan gasket, fresh oil & filter change, fresh (and complete) tune-up. CLEAR TITLE

NADA has the following values: LOW: $1175; AVERAGE: $2050; HIGH: $2700

3) 76 Honda CB750 - It has chopper forks, saddlebags, sissybar w/backrest, highway pegs, and dragpipes. In order to be ridden, it'll need the front brake bled and the carbs either rebuilt or replaced, and it'll need a battery. It does come with quite a few extra parts as well. It has a spare motor, tranny, carbs, 4-to-4 exhaust, 3 wheels, 2 tires, and a box of miscellaneous parts (2 boxes if I can find the other box from another CB750 I used to have). CLEAR TITLE

NADA has the following values: FAIR: $475; GOOD: $ 725; VERY GOOD: $1225; EXCELLENT: $1875 (That's not including any extra parts, of course. Those are values for the bike itself.)

If you're interested in trading anything, let me know what you may have. Also, the cars & bike would need picked up. I have no way of getting them anywhere right now (no trailer or anything to tow with). I am located in Jonesburg, MO (in the middle of Columbia and St. Louis, right off of I-70). I do have some pictures, so let me know if you need them. My contact information is below.

Rick
636-359-5597 (Cell - call anytime, day or night)
corder1979@hotmail.com

Old 05-13-2006, 07:54 PM
Default RE: WTT: All 3 Vehicles For A Nice Motorcycle...Prefer Sportbike

I no longer have the CB750. I do, however, have a 75 Yamaha DT125 that needs some work. It has a battery that's just under 3 weeks old. I got it the Sunday before last, and it ran very good and VERY fast. The next day it wouldn't start. I pulled the float bowl off and it was almost completely dry, so I guess it's starving for fuel. (It's also leaking from the petcock, so that may be part/all of the problem.) I do not have a title for it.

I also have a 74 F100 that needs some work as well. It has a 390/C6 that runs good. It needs a battery, the shifter cup (behind the steering wheel...right now you have to shift it from under the hood), and it'll need either wiring fixed or the ignition switch replaced (you have to jump the solenoid to crank it over). Basically it's a work truck. It does have a clear title.

I will gladly go with all 4 vehicles in trade for a decent motorcycle (again, sportbike preferred). If you have anything, please let me know.

Rick

Old 05-13-2006, 09:04 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

can you post a pic of the 74 ford. and just to sell the truck alone, how much. does this truck have the stock bed on it or does it have a service bed on it ? you said it was a work truck so i was wondering.

Old 05-14-2006, 12:18 AM

I'll try to post a pic up on Monday. My son got to my camera yesterday, so I'll have to borrow my Mom's. It has a regular bed on it. The interior is actually in great shape on it, with only one (maybe two, I forget) small rips in the driver's side of the bench seat. It still has one of the original stickers above the rear view mirror on it from the factory. The exterior isn't in that great of shape, though. It does have rust. I guess make me a decent offer on the truck. Oh, it comes with an old (and bad) 389 Pontiac engine in the back. LOL

OH, I HAVE THE SHIFTER CUP WITH A NEW BUSHING AND SHIFT INDICATOR IN THE GLOVE BOX. IT JUST NEEDS TO BE PUT ON.

Rick

Old 05-14-2006, 12:29 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

thanks rick, ill wait for the pics and pass them onto the potential buyer, it sounds like this truck has some race truck potential in it.

Old 05-14-2006, 12:44 AM

Ok, sounds good. If I haven't posted pics by Monday evening, reply again to remind me. I'm working all weekend, so I may forget by then. LOL

Rick