PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

New,Genuine Bulk Parts Clearance, need to sell fast!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 11:57 AM
Default New,Genuine Bulk Parts Clearance, need to sell fast!

Hi guys,

I am clearing ALL of my Kawasaki stocks. I don't have any space left to store all the parts, so I am selling -all- of it. The total value of all my parts are exceeding USD $300,000!

I am selling it ALL at an insanely low price of USD $95,000! (negotiable, includes shipping and handling fee). Immediately this gives you a net profit of USD $205,000 if you manage to sell it all.

ALL of the items are AUTHENTIC and GENUINE Kawasaki parts made in Japan. They have never been used before and about 97% of the items come in complete box and packaging. Due to long period of storage, almost 99% of the parts are still in excellent condition while others are still usable, but need further restoration. Some of the parts might be missing from the list because it has been a while since I last update it. But rest assure that the quantity is negligible compared to total items that you will get. Hence, to compensate all of this, I give you the lowest price ever on the market. I am more than happy to do a reinventory later on before I ship the item. I will also include the Kawasaki Spare Parts Master Price List book 2005 for your reference.

Have a look at the list of hundreds of thousands of items that I have by downloading excel file below (pass: kawasaki):
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...B3BD330ACF9B5B

Proof of some of the parts:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...DF6A6B2E82F096
rar password: kawasaki

As you can see from my post, I am an honest seller. I need to clear it out fast as I need the space for other things. Feel free to contact me anytime. Just post a reply to this post or PM me, and I will attend to you as soon as possible. I will ship all of the parts from Malaysia as soon as I receive the payment. Payment can be made through Western Union or T/T.

Thanks!
Fauzan