PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1989 Kawasaki ZX750H Ninja

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 12:54 AM
Default 1989 Kawasaki ZX750H Ninja

Hello, When I first started working on the bike the fuel pump was no good,so I order a new battery,brake lever(carbon fiber look),spark plugs,air filter, oil and oil filter and carb rebuild kit. I could not find a fuel pump for this model, so I use others to run the bike. I ordered a few nuts and bolts it was missing and also some o-rings that went along the airbox. The right brake foot peg bracket was broken,I have not found a replacement.The bike runs well and does not have any knocks. The body work needs the front fender,tail section. The under tail was hacked up.I bought a new front and side plastics.

The gas tank has rust, and needs restoration. the handle bars have been hitting the frame on the right side. Evidence of a right side slide accident.Tires are no good. Rims,brake rotors look good, a little rust. The frame needs to be painted. And the rims do not match in color. Also a new lock and key for the ignition. dont have the key for the seat lock. I have many pictures if you are interested. This bike is a classic and extra special because of the aluminum frame. I believe it was the first year of the aluminum for kawasaki Ninja.

It has 11,301 miles. Strong running motor. I think it would make a great race bike, or get the title and run it in the streets.I have the repair manual for it as well, it will go with the bike. Also it is fitted with a Ohlins Racing shock a value all in its self.the plastic were made by airtech and needs to be prep before painted they have been moved from 3 different shops and have taken a beating but no cracks just one chip.

If you have any question feel free to ask. I have more pics for those interested. Here are some specs: Engine Type:Liquid cooled, 4 stroke, DOHC inline four-cyclinder. Ignition System : Transisterized Displacment:748cc Compression Ratio:11.3 to 1 Cltuch:Wet, multi plate Carburetor type: Four 36mm Keihin Transmission: 6 speed,constant mesh 90+ Horsepower

Ebay Item number: 280196400730