Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Woohoo!!!! This weather is great!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 04:38 PM
Default RE: Woohoo!!!! This weather is great!

this morning was 25, and the bike is sitting real forlornly in the garage, partly disassembled, waiting for the girls to show up and clean her, and there you are in the sun-n-fun of CA...you are NOT my favorite person!!!!
F--- you!!!!
Eat ****!!!!!
If you were in Fl where the 'gators roam, I'd suggest someone take you to the swamp and nail your ******* to a palm stump, cover you with honey, and let the ants and gators have at you!!!!!

But that wouldn't be in the spirit of this forum, and you don't live in FL, so I won't do that!!!

Old 12-22-2005, 07:11 PM
Super Moderator

nice bro.... that was pretty good... i'll take sunny cali over that kind of toture anyday.... lol lol lol lol lol... but if you were to nail my ***** on a stump, you would have to get some pretty big nails... lol lol...

Old 12-22-2005, 08:50 PM

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

nice bro.... that was pretty good... i'll take sunny cali over that kind of toture anyday.... lol lol lol lol lol... but if you were to nail my ***** on a stump, you would have to get some pretty big nails... lol lol...
If they can keep a house up, they'll keep your nuts down!!!!

Old 12-22-2005, 09:17 PM
Super Moderator

then it'll have to be a pretty big house.... lol lol

Old 12-23-2005, 01:43 AM
Super Moderator

Forecast for Xmas eve 83 and Xmas 78. Picked up some sun tan lotion for the pool today. lol

Old 12-23-2005, 03:00 AM

OK ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!! Me thinks it's time to take Big Daddy and Notstock off the "chosen few" loop LMAO!!!!!!!!![sm=exactly.gif]

Old 12-23-2005, 04:25 AM
Super Moderator

hey babygirl... heres a plane ticket and keys to one of our bikes we'll have our own xmas with notstock california style...... and for the girls on post ***** island.... you all get plane tickets and a bike to join in the fun.....

Old 12-23-2005, 05:52 AM
Super Moderator

Hey don't hate us because we are warm year round. lol

It may be warm but there a lot of stuff we have to put up with to get this weather. But all in all it's worth it.

Sup MK.

Old 12-24-2005, 10:51 AM
Super Moderator

ya like what kinda shorts to wear, does it look good with the tank tops, take the car to the beach or the bike.... you know stuff like that makes it real hard to live here..... oh and i almost forget, and i know notstock would agree with me on this one.... the GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!
their like a box of candy.... they all look soo good you want to eat them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol lol lol [sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 12-29-2005, 05:19 PM

ORIGINAL: shon

OK ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!! Me thinks it's time to take Big Daddy and Notstock off the "chosen few" loop LMAO!!!!!!!!![sm=exactly.gif]

I agree!!!! (Been down with flu for six days, so I'm just now catching up on the goings-on here)

Quick Reply: Woohoo!!!! This weather is great!