Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Woohoo!!!! This weather is great!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2005, 09:41 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Woohoo!!!! This weather is great!

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

ORIGINAL: bluebird

Snowball fight anyone???? I think MK could use a good pelting of snowballs!!!
don't hate me cause i live in the sunny california.... anyway you guys can have your snowball fights... i'll be laying on the beach....
GRRRRRRRRR!!!![:@]

Old 12-16-2005, 10:52 PM
Super Moderator

don't hate me cause i live in the sunny california.... anyway you guys can have your snowball fights... i'll be laying on the beach....
Have you ever had a snowball fight? They are fun , as long as no one throws the really hard packed icy ones! Tell you what - you send me some sand, and I'll send ya a couple of snowballs!!! You could throw them at chicks in bikinis

Old 12-17-2005, 01:11 AM
1st Gear Member

The weather sucks here in NC too. We just had a huge ice storm. knocked out alot of power. I had to pull out the 4x4 to go to work. I wish I could be in Cali. Thanks for rubbin it in MK.

Old 12-17-2005, 03:04 AM
Super Moderator

Have you ever had a snowball fight? They are fun , as long as no one throws the really hard packed icy ones! Tell you what - you send me some sand, and I'll send ya a couple of snowballs!!! You could throw them at chicks in bikinis
hey good idea... the girls would love that... it would help cool them down.... when i rub the snow on there skin....[sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif] and you cold take the sand and throw it on your driveway.....[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif] oh and by the way..... love your new sig.... queen *****.... lol lol lol

Old 12-17-2005, 03:48 AM
1st Gear Member

although funny that just doesnt sound right (queen *****) even when you're joking LMAO

Old 12-17-2005, 04:45 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: 056r

although funny that just doesnt sound right (queen *****) even when you're joking LMAO
you know when i did that i didn't even think about that.... lol lol lol lol lol

Old 12-19-2005, 05:01 PM
Super Moderator

hey good idea... the girls would love that... it would help cool them down.... when i rub the snow on there skin....[sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif] and you cold take the sand and throw it on your driveway.....[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif] oh and by the way..... love your new sig.... queen *****.... lol lol lol
Could I ever use that sand on my driveway!!! Almost killed myself the other day, did some fancy 'skating' manouvers to the car! I think I'll revise the sig line!

Old 12-19-2005, 07:34 PM
Super Moderator

i think you should keep your sig line.... but make change your name to DORATHY HAMEL.... lol lol lol lol [sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 12-19-2005, 10:38 PM

MAD - It would violate FCC regs to give you the response you deserve......so consider it given...

Now to answer Blue - yeah, we got the freezing rain, etc, but it wasn't TOO bad...in a cage....My blood's still thin from being in Fl for so long, so once it gets below 50 here, I'm looking for heat (plus of course my slim trim bod isn't carrying enough of nature's insulation to do me any good in the cold). Today's in the mid 50's, but it starts around 30 in the AM so I can't ride to work...

Old 12-22-2005, 10:39 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: petezzr

MAD - It would violate FCC regs to give you the response you deserve......so consider it given...
come on bro... just say it!!!!!!!!!! F- the FCC!!!!!!!!!! i might be funny..... lol lol lol

Quick Reply: Woohoo!!!! This weather is great!