Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

What is the history of this forum?

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator
Default What is the history of this forum?

I've been in this forum for a while now. I love being here. Every minute I get I try to log on and read all the new post that everyone has put up. I would like to know, how this forum got started? Who were the ones responsible for this wonderful place where we could all enjoy everyones company. I know it sounds corny. But I've met alot of great people here. And thats what keeps me coming back. I've looked all over the forum to try and find the history of this place. But I couldn't find anything. So if anyone could take the time, I'm sure there's a few of us that may be wondering the same thing. THANKS TO ALL OF THE FAMILY MEMBERS FOR MAKING THIS A GREAT PLACE TO BE!!!!![sm=happy046.gif]

Old 08-04-2005, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: What is the history of this forum?

I don't know much of the history of it but I do know that there weren't very many members on here when I joined. I acidentally stumbled on this place (typed in the wrong address and ended up here) and let me tell you I am glad that my fingers weren't working well that day. I love it here! The typical bulls&*t that is usually in a forum, just isn't here and that is a nice change.

[sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley32.gif]

Old 08-04-2005, 07:11 PM
Default RE: What is the history of this forum?

I haven't been on here for long, but its been pretty cool so far, a little slow but, thats not bad kinda keeps alot b.s. out, responses are usually pretty good, and no-one rags on each other besides friendly bs...so yay to this site.....

p.s. my thumbs been numb for like 48hours and its pissin me off!....that is all