Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Rolling Stones!

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 05:26 PM
Super Moderator
Default Rolling Stones!

I don't know about you guys but...........I'M GOING TO SEE THE STONES on Saturday!

This is a really big deal for this area. A concert like this just doesn't happen. There were 85,000 tickets sold. It is going to be wild!!!!

Old 09-01-2005, 05:37 PM
Default RE: This Weekend.....

Okay, sorry but, NOW I REALLY DON'T LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!! LOL. I love the Stones. I really wanted to go see Billy Idiol on the 13th but, it's a tuesday and I have no BABYSITTER! (any offers?) I don't know if any of you guys have heard his new album but it ROCKS!!! Have fun Biotch I am sooooooo jealous!

Old 09-01-2005, 05:50 PM
Super Moderator

You should have seen everyone around here when the rumors about the Stones coming to New Brunswick. Everyone was like 'yeah right, when I'm dead!' I think the tickets sold out (they put up 75,000 at first then decided to sell an additional 10,000 later) in less than an hour!

I can't wait, wish you could be there Shon! I'll have a drink for ya while I'm there and of course I'll fill you in when I get back! I'll try to get some pics and post them too.

Old 09-01-2005, 10:51 PM

I saw them at Giant's and they were awesome, you're going to have a blast!! Be thinkin about you when I'm tippin em back this weekend!!!!

Old 09-01-2005, 11:27 PM

lol i dont envy you. im gonna spend 5 hours drinking alcohol on the american river sunday

Old 09-02-2005, 12:28 AM

Goin campin in Vermont...leaving Friday, comin back Monday...lots of boozing and good eating

Old 09-02-2005, 04:07 AM
Super Moderator

Love camping, BBQ and of course some drink. Have fun.

Oh yea Bluebird, see my avatar. The Stones, they rock but I heard richards has to drink a sixer of ensure half way through it though. LOL

Old 09-02-2005, 04:22 AM

Are ya sure he has to DRINK it? He's got a little IV prob I don't think the alchohol works anymore LOL.... BUT they still rock!!!!!

Old 09-02-2005, 03:08 PM
Super Moderator

To be honest, I like the Stones but I wouldn't classify myself as 'their biggest fan'. Its just the fact that this is going to the be biggest concert ever in the our small corner of the world! A few years ago I went to some pretty big outdoor concerts (one of them was Lynerd Skynerd (sp???), Heart, Steppenwolf, etc and the other one was ZZ Top, Kansas, Matthew Good Band, Lee Aaron, and a bunch of other ones that I can't remember )

This is going to be a wild weekend - concert, bike trip, boat trip, lots and lots of cold 'beverages;!

Old 09-07-2005, 04:20 PM
Super Moderator

I must say, the Stones concert was AWESOME!!!!!! I didn't manage to get any pics though [:@] (kind of had to hand my disposable camera over to security). I could not believe the energy that the old guys have. Mick was running and dancing all over the place, Richards moved around quite a bit too. Let me tell ya, this was an experience I'll never forget![sm=icon_rock.gif]

Quick Reply: Rolling Stones!