Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

our female riders

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2005, 08:31 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: our female riders

ORIGINAL: srobak

It's an asian cultural thing... many different asian cultures actually operate that way - unfortunately. Why do you think so many 2nd generation asian-americans go hog wild when they come of age?
sad but true.. the hespanic culture is the same way.. i'm not hespanic, but i've been around and see enough of it to know that some of those ways go on for generations. and it's the guys treating the girls like ****...... and what gets me is the girls just take it..... WTF...[:@]

Old 09-17-2005, 07:28 PM
1st Gear Member

My wife is Mexican (hispanic) - and while the men cheat like there is no tomorrow (again, a cultural thing), there no "inferior/servant sex" situation like there is asian cultures.

Certainly the most beautiful of the races

The wife:

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=BES8BSS&key=RWY

Old 09-17-2005, 10:24 PM
Super Moderator

hey dude no disrespect, but wow [sm=jawdrop.gif]

Old 09-18-2005, 01:32 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

and what gets me is the girls just take it..... WTF...[:@]
Leykis 101. It's not the same with my wife or past ones but when I was single it was so true. Treat them nice and I would get walked all over. Treat them like you could care a less and there on you like fly's on ****. That’s the WTF I could never understand.

Sorbak; Very pretty gal dude. My wife is Hispanic love that long dark hair. The 2nd one also and the 1st one Hawaiian.

Old 09-19-2005, 05:36 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

hey dude no disrespect, but wow [sm=jawdrop.gif]
Yep - I say that every morning...

Old 09-19-2005, 05:22 PM

I can relate, my wife's Puerto Rican, got the long dark hair, big brown eyes, the whole thing!! She was married before, and he did whatever he wanted while she stayed home and raised the kids. For her it was a case of 'it's not as bad as it could be, at least he's not beating me' like her mother and sister's were dealing with. I suppose each Spanish culture is subtly different, but women are often considered possessions, and their value is in the way they raise the kids and keep the house. My wife appologises to me if a shirt I want to wear isn't clean...she feels she's let me down!! I keep reminding her that I can use the washing machine as well, and it's my fault not hers....she's getting better with that, and she's a lot happier!!

Of course, the up side is that when I wanted to get a bike, she was perfectly OK with it!!

Old 09-19-2005, 10:03 PM

My husband has always opened doors for me and I think that is the way it should be. On the other hand, I have no problem what so ever opening the door for a guy whether I know him or not. Same goes for being out on the road. I will give a guy the right of way at a stop even if it's my turn to go. There are definitely an over abundance of women that do not appreciate a nice man though. I have one, so I am very thankful and i see the thoughtfulness in all our guys here too. It's a breath of fresh air, trust me guys. There are enough azzholes out there it's nice to be truly appreciated. Some women are just stupid and think that they have to have the bigger ballz and the attitude to go with it. That's how a lot of nice guys end up with CHICKEN HEAD WOMEN! I think to guys, it seems like some women only want a jerk, and some actually do, but none of us here fall into that category. We appreciate all of you!!!!!

Old 09-20-2005, 12:02 AM

Trust me I dont' want to a-hole boyfriend, but I must attract them for some reason, point being why I have been single forever, can't seem to find a decent guy. Of course I understand why now, I see it on this site, either A. your married or B. your on the other coast line. guess this little lady will be waiting a lot longer.

Old 09-20-2005, 12:54 AM

aw dont be too sad. im sure there are alot of us on here that get nothing but ****ed over when it comes to relationships. its just a matter of time i guess. we all have our stories some may be sadder than others ( i bet mines the saddest lol) but the plots the same non the less. just think of biking as one relationship that will be there through thick and thin no matter what. it helps lol

Old 09-20-2005, 04:49 PM

my bike is my relationship. lol that is all I got. lol Hey at least my significant other is really sexy looking.

Quick Reply: our female riders