Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

our female riders

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 07:52 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: our female riders

We should be changing the subject of this post to 'our male riders'!! You guys are the greatest bunch of guys on any forum that I have ever been a member of!!!!!

Old 09-16-2005, 08:56 PM

Well, I think it's fair to say that one of the marks of a great woman is that she brings out the best in the guys she's around, so if you like what you're reading, take a bow!!

Old 09-16-2005, 08:58 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: petezzr

Well, I think it's fair to say that one of the marks of a great woman is that she brings out the best in the guys she's around, so if you like what you're reading, take a bow!!
You're smooth pete, real smooth!!!!! j/k

Old 09-16-2005, 10:23 PM

MAD KAW, you so nasty!!! Please don't change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![sm=Awwww.gif][sm=drlove.gif][sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 09-16-2005, 10:43 PM

ORIGINAL: bluebird

You're smooth pete, real smooth!!!!! j/k

I know, I know, it sounds hokie and corny, but I really do believe it....a good woman brings out the 'real' man...seen it to often not to believe it....

Old 09-16-2005, 10:58 PM

I'm bowing Pete!!!! I think you are right though. Guys are like the diamond in the rough. When it's found, it might need a little polishing, but it's still a diamond even dirty!

Old 09-17-2005, 02:10 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

then you get some water head dude who just doesn't get it. i was at an IKEA in the parking lot when this guy, with two other girls. the girls were pushing the chart and the guy was on his cell phone. these girl were tiny. you know lil asian girls. and the chart had alot of big stuff in it. while the girl were struggling to get the stuff in a small *** honda, the guy stayed on his cell phone. what the hell is that all about. is the call to his body or what ever that important? i ended up getting out of my car, cause i couldn't take it anymore and helped the girls. the dude just looked at me. you know that "what are you doing" look. then i looked at him and said "your welcome" and walked away.. those guys need a shot in the ***. [:'(]
Not picking on them but I notice that with a lot of Asian people. Not the ones born here but the ones that are maybe here for there work like Toyota and Honda executives. There women are so meek and cater to the man like slaves. Just different culture I guess but it seems wierd.

Old 09-17-2005, 04:22 AM
1st Gear Member

It's an asian cultural thing... many different asian cultures actually operate that way - unfortunately. Why do you think so many 2nd generation asian-americans go hog wild when they come of age?

Old 09-17-2005, 08:22 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: bluebird

We should be changing the subject of this post to 'our male riders'!! You guys are the greatest bunch of guys on any forum that I have ever been a member of!!!!!
thanks bluebird.. for as much as we guy like to have fun with you girls, well for myself, you girls are truely ladies... [sm=Awwww.gif]

Old 09-17-2005, 08:26 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: toad1025

MAD KAW, you so nasty!!! Please don't change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![sm=Awwww.gif][sm=drlove.gif][sm=drooldude.gif]
thanks smurfette, hey girl you know i'll never change. [sm=Awwww.gif]

Quick Reply: our female riders