Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

our female riders

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 04:01 PM
Default RE: our female riders

oh... you wouldn't dare!

Old 10-14-2005, 04:20 PM

I'll have more pics next weekend . . . on an 03 Liquid Silver R6! The reason I haven't been online much . .. . I may have met a new guy. We've been talking a few weeks; he's from GA. He'll be up next weekend to stay at the house. Hopefully we'll be going riding, but we're definitely taking some pics!

Old 10-14-2005, 04:49 PM

ORIGINAL: Violet_Vixen

I'll have more pics next weekend . . . on an 03 Liquid Silver R6! The reason I haven't been online much . .. . I may have met a new guy. We've been talking a few weeks; he's from GA. He'll be up next weekend to stay at the house. Hopefully we'll be going riding, but we're definitely taking some pics!

Uh-oh...are we loosing you?? Where is GA is this guy from...do we need to check him out for ya? Make sure he's up to our high standards for 'one of ours'?? If he's from the Atlanta area I may have seen him or his bike last night at the Vortex (Bike hangout in the city)...

Old 10-14-2005, 04:56 PM

OMG, he WAS at the Vortex last night!!!! I think he's an ok guy but if you have seen him around and wanna let me know for sure that'd be cool. His name is Brian. I have no idea what he was wearing last night. He left around 11:15pm though.

Umm, you may be gaining me. He wants me to move to GA.

Old 10-14-2005, 05:09 PM

Good for you VV. Just dont be a stranger and come and visit us. I sure you've been busy though!

Nice to see good girl winning for a change, it's a nice feeling after all those jerks, huh?

Old 10-14-2005, 05:16 PM

ah either this guy spits really good game, or he's deep down an amazing guy. We talk everyday; before I we head off to work, txt msgs during the day, and every night on AIM or on the phone. He's the one who sent me the webcam I installed yesterday so we could see each other everyday too.

He put up an away msg last night on AIM "Dreaming I'm in someone else's bed" or something like that and I told him he was going to make all the girls on his buddy list mad! Or they'd all think he had a crush on them, lol. He said, "more like they'll all be asking, 'who the hell is she?" lol I told him posting up msgs like that was a good way to lose him pimpcard. His reply?? "It expired the first day I talked to you."

Now I admit, he lays it on a bit thick, haha but he's such a sweetie. He called me last night from the Vortex to tell me he was going to be late getting home. Moving in together is a possibility. We'll see how things go next weekend.

Old 10-14-2005, 05:41 PM
1st Gear Member

You know you "goils" love the sugar thick and sweet!

Sounds like an all-around nice guy, hopeless romantic but nice. Good luck V2.

Old 10-14-2005, 05:42 PM

It was my first night there...my neighbor that used to ride before he got shot and can't anymore hitched a ride with a buddy and they invited me along. It was nuts. They had everything from Rebel 250's to OC Chopper-style bikes. 'Busa's of course, R1's and 6's, Gixxers.....you name it!! I left even earlier because it was an unplanned trip, but I can guarantee we passed each other....It would be awesome if you did move here, there was a noticeble lack-o'-ladies there, and you'd sure get a lot of riding done!! Of course, you did just buy that house, and you just met the guy, so it's way early to be planning a move!! A visit would be good...Let me know next time he's planning on going (I guess it's an every-Thursday thing) and I'll try to make it too if you like...

Old 10-14-2005, 05:46 PM

He goes EVERY Thursday, lol. And I realize it's kinda soon, but when it's right, it's right.

Old 10-14-2005, 06:00 PM

ORIGINAL: Violet_Vixen

He goes EVERY Thursday, lol. And I realize it's kinda soon, but when it's right, it's right.
Cool, I'll have to plan another trip then. Let me know how to ID him and I'll try to catch him. Is he there with a bunch of guys, or does he ride in solo?
Don't make me play 'relationship counselor' girl...I can do that at a moments notice ....I really hope it is right for you!! I know you've been put through the wringer by guys before. Any help we can offer, just ask, ok?? We know how the emotions get involved, and it's good to have people around to help us keep a clear head and not make the same mistakes again!! If it's 'right' now it'll be 'right' later too - Luv ya, VV, son't want you getting hurt again!! Lecture over.......for now

Quick Reply: our female riders