Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

our female riders

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 07:00 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: our female riders

Take a snap of you riding on the bike with the wind in your hair, you'll be happiest then.

Ooops, ooops, did I just mention riding without a helmet?!?! Nooooo....not the squid stamp! Gaaaah! Mommy, it hurts....make it stop...

Old 09-23-2005, 07:34 PM

ok, I'll see what I can do this weekend! Even if I don't wear the exact outfit your looking for I'll try to take some pics on the bike. The only pic of me on this forum is with my dad at Lake George and I'm wearing a hat so you can't really see me anyways.. I have one of my sister and I, put I don't have the happiest face on.
I can overlook if it's not the exact outfit, but I'm sure you have something similar...something to 'show off' in....hotties always have something to show off their...hot-ness, right??

Mr Toad, you can be forgiven, I won't 'stamp' you, you were obviously momentarily distracted by thoughts not related to actually riding.....How about a large fan off camera blowing her hair like she was riding, but she's actually sitting still....would that work??? It would also get around Mad's constant reminder to 'gear up'....

Old 09-23-2005, 07:44 PM
Super Moderator

thanks peterzzr, yes. safety first. big fan blowing her hair looking like she's riding... oh moma yes... in a tank top and daisy dukes. [sm=drooldude.gif] need i say more? gear up and ride safe..........

Old 09-23-2005, 07:47 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: petezzr

ok, I'll see what I can do this weekend! Even if I don't wear the exact outfit your looking for I'll try to take some pics on the bike. The only pic of me on this forum is with my dad at Lake George and I'm wearing a hat so you can't really see me anyways.. I have one of my sister and I, put I don't have the happiest face on.
I can overlook if it's not the exact outfit, but I'm sure you have something similar...something to 'show off' in....hotties always have something to show off their...hot-ness, right??

Mr Toad, you can be forgiven, I won't 'stamp' you, you were obviously momentarily distracted by thoughts not related to actually riding.....How about a large fan off camera blowing her hair like she was riding, but she's actually sitting still....would that work??? It would also get around Mad's constant reminder to 'gear up'....
Baaahhhaaaa the bike up on stands, mountain road twisties for a back ground, fan blowing and LD full tuck in a bikini.
[sm=happy046.gif]

Old 09-23-2005, 08:40 PM

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

thanks peterzzr, yes. safety first. big fan blowing her hair looking like she's riding... oh moma yes... in a tank top and daisy dukes. [sm=drooldude.gif] need i say more? gear up and ride safe..........

For these pics, and these pics only, couldn't we go with 'gear down'?? And Notstock, while a full tuck might look good in some ways, it wouldn't 'display' Lil D's attributes to the fullest....

LD, your input is welcome here too. We stand ready to approve or 'suggest improvements' to the outfits...yes, outfits

Old 09-23-2005, 08:41 PM
Super Moderator

hey notstock, how about a step further. bikini top and thong.. in a full tuck... much better pic. but i'm sure if i would be the one taking the picture, i would have to do alot of retakes. cause i would be slipping on all my drool.[sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 09-23-2005, 08:43 PM

hey notstock, how about a step further. bikini top and thong.. in a full tuck... much better pic. but i'm sure if i would be the one taking the picture, i would have to do alot of retakes. cause i would be slipping on all my drool.[sm=drooldude.gif]
Easy there, Mad, remember, this is an artistic endeavor, designed to join two awesome art forms (bike curves and female curves) in a synergistic co-existence.........blah-blah-blah...

Old 09-23-2005, 08:48 PM
Super Moderator

don't worry. i won't ask them to put a pole in the back ground. lol lol lol

Old 09-23-2005, 08:53 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: petezzr

For these pics, and these pics only, couldn't we go with 'gear down'?? And Notstock, while a full tuck might look good in some ways, it wouldn't 'display' Lil D's attributes to the fullest....

LD, your input is welcome here too. We stand ready to approve or 'suggest improvements' to the outfits...yes, outfits
Ahh my little grasshopper, a full tuck pose is just one of many poses. A true artist / photog will take many poses and many shots. Then he or she can choose form the best.

It could be a very long day of shooting hope your up for it LD.

Old 09-23-2005, 09:20 PM

I have no comment, I just have tears coming down because I am laughing soooo hard right now.

Quick Reply: our female riders