Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

our female riders

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 01:18 PM
Default RE: our female riders

Sorry, I guess that didn't make much sense. I edited a few times yesterday before I posted and guess I missed getting my point across.

My point was that most people have a story you don't know. They've been through something or are going through something they don't tell others about. That's all.

Old 09-23-2005, 03:32 PM

I know we all have stories, we heard about yours too and everyone else told me some stories. Its just this forum is a nice place to go to and everyone here has a ear to talk to, a mouth to respond with and a shoulder to lean on. I just kid around when I talk about relationships. Trust me I'm no where near settling down.

But, anyways.. Thanks everyone for being so nice! Your all like brothers and sisters to me.

Old 09-23-2005, 03:45 PM

Lil'Devil, that was exactly my point though. Yes, you guys did hear about th ex who took my dog and tried to take my bike. Trust me, he's about the nicest ex I've ever had. I've been a victim of attempted murder and rape. That's why I was saying there are always stories people don't tell you.

I was making that statement as a suggestion in how you treat people. Always remember that person has a story that you don't know before you treat them badly.

Old 09-23-2005, 04:17 PM

ORIGINAL: Violet_Vixen

Lil'Devil, that was exactly my point though. Yes, you guys did hear about th ex who took my dog and tried to take my bike. Trust me, he's about the nicest ex I've ever had. I've been a victim of attempted murder and rape. That's why I was saying there are always stories people don't tell you.

I was making that statement as a suggestion in how you treat people. Always remember that person has a story that you don't know before you treat them badly.
VV, I agree totally, and I have friends who've been subjected to things along the lines of what you mentioned here, which is what I was talking about when I said the relationship has to be something separate from both of you. All that romantic crap about 'you complete me' is exactly what is wrong with most relationships today. Nice sentiment, but a person has to be 'complete' on their own before they can contribute to a relationship the right way, not looking to someone else to 'fix' them...and be strong enough to reject the losers/a**holes/predators that are out there. There's nothing wrong with not being in a relationship, and it's better to be single than in the wrong one!! Lot's o' Love her to go around, and people willing to 'listen' as people vent as needed...

Old 09-23-2005, 04:33 PM
1st Gear Member

I agree with petezzr. You're not going to be the other half of the relationship unless you know yourself more fully. Some people define themselves through their relationship with someone else and forget themselves in the process. It's ok to be single. This coming from a 1 year veteran.

Old 09-23-2005, 05:16 PM

Your right, a relationship would be healthier if both parties are mentally stable and ready. I'm not one to always have boyfriends. I'm more comfortable by myself and I broke up with the last ones to gather myself together again and remember who I am. My feeling on a true relationship is they are your best friend.

I agree, the most important thing to me right now is my family, my dog also, and my pride and joy bike. Like I said about joking around about relationships is because I talk to my cousin and he picks on me that I haven't even go on a date in two years, let alone a relationship, but my answer to that is. "so what, I'm happy anyways. I don't need to have someone in my life to be happy. You can never be happy unless your happy with yourself." I make the best of what I got and don't EVER wish different.

Old 09-23-2005, 06:14 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: littledevil

I don't need to have someone in my life to be happy. You can never be happy unless your happy with yourself." I make the best of what I got and don't EVER wish different.
LIL D, great statement. we all have friends out there who always say "Oh I'm soo lonely. I need someone in my life." and those are the ones who can't seem to deal thier own problems, what ever that may be. so they look for that distraction to take them away. everyone has pretty much said it's better to be alone to find ourself and to be a better person. from what i known about you in this forum, your already a great person. [sm=smiley32.gif] my hats off to you LIL D.

Old 09-23-2005, 06:21 PM

Wow, what great guys we have on here. Your all soo kind... I'll just do that.. I'm modifying my outfit right now... and I came up with this instead.... Will it do?

[IMG]local://upfiles/351/218933E8971145E79885336EEA3E35FA.jpg[/IMG]
Just thought I'd bring back an earlier post to remind us all how this got started.....all this talk of relationships and 'deep thoughts' kind of got us off track

Now that we've determined the ladies here are secure in themselves, as well they should be, can we get back to reviewing outfits for the calendar - oh and the bikes too...

Old 09-23-2005, 06:31 PM
Super Moderator

well from what i understand the whole calander thing took a crap. but the whole girls on bike and what us guys would like to see them wear is still open topic....

Old 09-23-2005, 06:39 PM

ORIGINAL: petezzr

Wow, what great guys we have on here. Your all soo kind... I'll just do that.. I'm modifying my outfit right now... and I came up with this instead.... Will it do?

[IMG]local://upfiles/351/218933E8971145E79885336EEA3E35FA.jpg[/IMG]
Just thought I'd bring back an earlier post to remind us all how this got started.....all this talk of relationships and 'deep thoughts' kind of got us off track

Now that we've determined the ladies here are secure in themselves, as well they should be, can we get back to reviewing outfits for the calendar - oh and the bikes too...
ok, I'll see what I can do this weekend! Even if I don't wear the exact outfit your looking for I'll try to take some pics on the bike. The only pic of me on this forum is with my dad at Lake George and I'm wearing a hat so you can't really see me anyways.. I have one of my sister and I, put I don't have the happiest face on.

Quick Reply: our female riders