Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

our female riders

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 10:52 PM
Default RE: our female riders

I guess you can say I have been patient, because I have been singel for TWO YEARS, I'm really in no rush, I mean, I would like to meet a decent person, but that time will come when I least expect it, (advise from the mother).

I learned my leason two times. First, relationship, I paid $5k on my ex's paint job for his car, but the second relationship, I bought him a car, paid for it, gave him a credit card to modify the car, gave him another credit card to buy whatever with and got him a cell phone (oh and was paying them off), paid for our rent. gosh, what else? paid his violations, which was monthly. (had to take loans out for the lawyers).. Lesson Learned, you can spend a bit on your bf or gf, but not the way I do it. I didn't get anything for myself, oh did I fail to mention, I never got anything from him.

Details? now now.. I can't do that, just leave it up to your imagination.

Old 09-20-2005, 11:02 PM

If it's really and truly worth having, then it's really and truly worth the wait. I waited 12 years, to find my Prince! Sometimes he's a frog, but overall, I am a better person with him in my life and my kids lives. Hang in there, your prince is out there.

Old 09-20-2005, 11:12 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: littledevil

Aahh your no fun today. [&o]

JK

Old 09-20-2005, 11:47 PM
Super Moderator

LIL D, sorry you went through that kind of hell... holy **** if i had to go through that, twice??? oh hell no.... heads would be rolling.... more power to you LIL D. find your right guy... and if he takes advantage of you again... let us know and we'll take care of him.........

oh and about the bike thing? i hope you take long enough rides to recharge the battery.....

Old 09-21-2005, 12:51 AM
Super Moderator

LOL

Old 09-21-2005, 04:06 PM

I have smiles after "THAT", but I have grins after riding my bike.

Think about it MADKAW and Petezzr... all that power and vibration between a girl's legs.... [sm=exactly.gif]
Well, not to blow my own horn, but my wife's reaction after "THAT" is a lot more appreciative than when I take her out on the bike

Old 09-21-2005, 04:15 PM

I guess you can say I have been patient, because I have been singel for TWO YEARS, I'm really in no rush, I mean, I would like to meet a decent person, but that time will come when I least expect it, (advise from the mother).

I learned my leason two times. First, relationship, I paid $5k on my ex's paint job for his car, but the second relationship, I bought him a car, paid for it, gave him a credit card to modify the car, gave him another credit card to buy whatever with and got him a cell phone (oh and was paying them off), paid for our rent. gosh, what else? paid his violations, which was monthly. (had to take loans out for the lawyers).. Lesson Learned, you can spend a bit on your bf or gf, but not the way I do it. I didn't get anything for myself, oh did I fail to mention, I never got anything from him.

First off, your mother's right. I know I wasn't looking. I knew my wife for almost two years before we said more than 'hi' or 'bye' to each other, then when we did start to talk more and more and the relationship developed it was great!! Biggest lesson I learned was that the relationship has to be something separate from both of you, and something you each work on individually. As soon as the relationship becomes your whole life, then you're in trouble!! You know that you have what it takes to 'give' to the other person, now you just need to hold out until the right guy sees that, and also has what it takes to 'give' to you in the same way. I've had friends who never could see their worth, and kept getting screwed in one bad relationship after the other until they believed they weren't worth anything better. As long as you can believe in yourself, and believe your worth more than to be a bank for some loser, or (like I see regularly) to be Mom to some boy in a man's body, then you'll end up fine. Hold out for a real man, girl!!

Old 09-22-2005, 09:41 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: petezzr

First off, your mother's right. I know I wasn't looking. I knew my wife for almost two years before we said more than 'hi' or 'bye' to each other, then when we did start to talk more and more and the relationship developed it was great!! Biggest lesson I learned was that the relationship has to be something separate from both of you, and something you each work on individually. As soon as the relationship becomes your whole life, then you're in trouble!! You know that you have what it takes to 'give' to the other person, now you just need to hold out until the right guy sees that, and also has what it takes to 'give' to you in the same way. I've had friends who never could see their worth, and kept getting screwed in one bad relationship after the other until they believed they weren't worth anything better. As long as you can believe in yourself, and believe your worth more than to be a bank for some loser, or (like I see regularly) to be Mom to some boy in a man's body, then you'll end up fine. Hold out for a real man, girl!!
that was deep. right on brother. hey LIL D, hang in there sista. mr. right is out there. hey if it helps, i'm still looking for miss. right.... he'll come around.

Old 09-23-2005, 04:17 AM

Everybody has a story to tell . . .

I'm sticking to my bike and my dog. Enough said.

Old 09-23-2005, 06:15 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Violet_Vixen

Everybody has a story to tell . . .

I'm sticking to my bike and my dog. Enough said.
MMMMMMMMMMMMM ok.........

Quick Reply: our female riders