Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

our female riders

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 05:37 PM
Default RE: our female riders

ORIGINAL: littledevil

Trust me I dont' want to a-hole boyfriend, but I must attract them for some reason, point being why I have been single forever, can't seem to find a decent guy. Of course I understand why now, I see it on this site, either A. your married or B. your on the other coast line. guess this little lady will be waiting a lot longer.
Hang in there, girl, most of us that have good relationships now went through the bad ones too!! Just remember, DON'T settle, hold your standards up! I have friends who are miserable becasue they couldn't wait and got into a relationship that they regret now. It's better to be single than with the wrong person!! You're worth getting what you deserve, and don't let anyone convince you otherwise!!

Old 09-20-2005, 05:54 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: petezzr

Trust me I dont' want to a-hole boyfriend, but I must attract them for some reason, point being why I have been single forever, can't seem to find a decent guy. Of course I understand why now, I see it on this site, either A. your married or B. your on the other coast line. guess this little lady will be waiting a lot longer.
Hang in there, girl, most of us that have good relationships now went through the bad ones too!! Just remember, DON'T settle, hold your standards up! I have friends who are miserable becasue they couldn't wait and got into a relationship that they regret now. It's better to be single than with the wrong person!! You're worth getting what you deserve, and don't let anyone convince you otherwise!!
well said. we love you,[sm=Awwww.gif][sm=smiley31.gif] LIL D

Old 09-20-2005, 06:17 PM

my bike is my relationship. lol that is all I got. lol Hey at least my significant other is really sexy looking.
lol not only that no man/women can give the same satisfaction as your bike can.

Old 09-20-2005, 06:30 PM
Super Moderator

[sm=dontgetit.gif]

Old 09-20-2005, 06:51 PM

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

[sm=dontgetit.gif]

me either, and I don't think I wanna know.....

Old 09-20-2005, 08:57 PM

I have smiles after "THAT", but I have grins after riding my bike.

Think about it MADKAW and Petezzr... all that power and vibration between a girl's legs.... [sm=exactly.gif]

Old 09-20-2005, 08:57 PM

??????????

Old 09-20-2005, 09:10 PM
Super Moderator

I have smiles after "THAT", but I have grins after riding my bike.

Think about it MADKAW and Petezzr... all that power and vibration between a girl's legs.... [sm=exactly.gif]
i guess our minds don't get that dirty.......[sm=exactly.gif]

Old 09-20-2005, 09:22 PM

Oh, believe me, I can and will get down and dirty, but I still didn't get that one

Old 09-20-2005, 10:39 PM
Super Moderator

Guess you’re going to have to be more direct in your description LD. LOL Can't wait to here this one.

BTW as posted above, just hang in there and do not settle, keep looking and I am sure you will find the right one. I am very lucky to be where I am today in my relationship, if I had the time to describe the journey though, it would frighten most.

Quick Reply: our female riders