Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Nick Names on the Forum

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 09:46 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Nick Names on the Forum

That is weird! You'll have to let me know if you get rich, so that I can watch the show! Then you'll have to paint your car

Old 09-16-2005, 09:48 PM

i like the first two smokey and the bandit movies too. so much my puppies name is bandit and he loves driving in the firebird. lol one time he even climbed on my lap and put his paws on the steering wheel by himself. while i was driving lol. i thoughtd itd be cool to have him drive so i took my hands off the wheel but i shifted his weight to one side and almost sent me into the gutter.

Old 09-16-2005, 09:51 PM

lol i was thinking either that. or in a few years when i get my finances all settle im gonna start building a drag car. which is gonna be a 75 firebird like the first firebird he drove. and im gonna do it as the whole theme for the car.

Old 09-16-2005, 09:53 PM
Super Moderator

Holy crap! That is funny - the dog driving . There must be something with firebird owners and their dogs loving the car. My dog 'refuses' to stay home if I'm taking the firebird out, she gets in the car before I have the door open fully. She used to sit on my lap when I drove too (but then she got too big to do that - so off to the passenger seat for her!)

One movie that I really liked was the the one where the guy drove the charger (I think thats what it was, but can't remember for sure) into the barricade at the end of the movie - maybe it was called bullet or something. Do you know which one I mean?

Old 09-16-2005, 09:54 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: BleedGreen

lol i was thinking either that. or in a few years when i get my finances all settle im gonna start building a drag car. which is gonna be a 75 firebird like the first firebird he drove. and im gonna do it as the whole theme for the car.
That would be awesome (I love watching drag races!) I love the front end coming right up off the ground [sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 09-16-2005, 09:57 PM

it was a challenger. which was the smaller pony car version. and i forget the name but that was a good movie too. man they dont make movies/shows like they used to. i swear if they make one more reality show im jumpin off the 5th floor

Old 09-17-2005, 12:51 AM

i drag the frame until i got titanium drag blocks

Old 09-17-2005, 01:00 AM

knightrider i still watch here everyonce in a while and its out on dvd sweet show as for the dukes i believe it comes on cmt or gac every nighT

Old 09-17-2005, 01:12 AM

theres a recipe for doing wheel stands on a street legal car. 1. make engine output at around 650 hp (im using a heavy car like mine for the example. you really just need a decent power/weight ratio) 2. get some mickey t. et street legal drag radials. and vola how hard is that lol. put it this way a 160 hp vw beetle (the old ones) will do wheel stands with decent tires. tires are the key

Old 09-21-2005, 05:17 PM
1st Gear Member

Mr. Toad, well, as a kid I read Wind in the Willows and remembered this one character, Mr. Toad who would zoom around in a car and knock people off the road. I loved it so much that it stuck with me all these years so I figured I'd use it here. Hurray for reckless drivers!!! [8D]

Quick Reply: Nick Names on the Forum