Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Nick Names on the Forum

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 05:50 PM
Default RE: Nick Names on the Forum

The Laughing Man is an antagonist from my favorite anime series Ghost in the Shell, Stand Alone Complex.
http://www.ghostintheshell.tv/laughingman.php

Old 09-16-2005, 06:10 PM
Super Moderator

dude, nice one. ghost in a shell. great anime..

Old 09-16-2005, 06:37 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Notstock

To be honest I have never really been into the Kaws until I picked up a ninja race bike for the track. I stumbled upon this forum while looking for some info about my new bike, (lucky me), and like the members so much I decided to stay.

I do have to say that Kawi really has stepped up the appearance of the zx10 and the 636 and I really do like them now. I was at the stealership a couple of weeks ago and trying them on for size, the 636, and it is very nice in size and fit plus it looks nice and mean.
Someone is about ready to cross over.........when are ya selling the yamaha?

Old 09-16-2005, 08:38 PM

ORIGINAL: toad1025

I think MADKAW and I discussed this, but for the rest of you that don't know:
Toad 1025=my oldest son's nickname and his d.o.b.
I also am called Pokey (as seen on my tattoo).
Pokey=apparently, (my husband's view), I am always late, so Pokey I became.
cool my bdays 10/22 3 days before your sons.

and i got my name because back when i turned 2 for my birthday my parents bought me a bike (bicycle) and it was green and black with training wheels! at the same time my brother was four so he was just getting his training wheels taken off. and of course growin up i thought my older brother was just the coolest. so i threw a fit and wouldnt even touch my new bike till my dad took the training wheels off. which he did. so i learned to ride with not training wheels nor help from my dad. just watched my bro, hopped on and became the terrible two year old on two wheels. i think i was born to be on 2 wheels which is why bikes are special to me. and then in the 1990s i started watching motorcycle racing with my dad and watched as the zx7s dominated. been a kawi fan ever since. my first motorcycle was a green and black 96 zx6r. my first bike was green and my last bike will be green. which is why ill bleed green till the day i die

Old 09-16-2005, 08:50 PM
1st Gear Member

First off, Ghost in the Shell Kicks anime A**. I have a seriously extensive anime collection and Ghost in the is at the top. Right next to Akira.

Technophile...well I'm a bit of a nut when it comes to all the shiny bits. It started with my Trek Mtn Bike. I started swapping out stock parts for carbon and other lightweight parts. I also am really into what makes things tick, understanding the technology behind computers, cars, you name it. Actually, that is how I ended up on this forum. I was digging into Kawi's when I was trying to decide on my first bike.

Old 09-16-2005, 09:09 PM

OH yea and in regards to the transformers talk (same generation im in) i thought starscream was pimp. only because he turned into a fighter jet other than that he was a ***** until the end where he got his sword and was reincarnated or whatever. i also liked the sports car autobot, forgot his name though

Old 09-16-2005, 09:11 PM
Super Moderator

I remember watching transformers on occasion - pretty cool show, but then again, I used to watch He-Man and She-Ra religiously!!!!!

Old 09-16-2005, 09:25 PM

lol its ok i still watch rockford files and magnum pi every chance i get. even though ive seen them all. I even wanted to paint my firebird gold like rockfords.

Old 09-16-2005, 09:33 PM
Super Moderator

ha ha ha! Its funny how we love those old shows, I still watch the Dukes of Hazzard and if I could find Night Rider I'd be watching it!

[IMG]local://upfiles/22/B62C4D1FA82F4C0A8B311BF0C481626F.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-16-2005, 09:43 PM

lol wanna know something trippy. i got my liscence on james garners bday. and my goal is if i ever become rich. im gonna remake the rockford files show. staring me of course

Quick Reply: Nick Names on the Forum