Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Motorcycle Personality Test

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2005, 05:13 PM
Default RE: Motorcycle Personality Test

harley 883 sportster oh well, but the test may say that... but my heart is for Kawasaki...

Old 10-07-2005, 10:06 PM

600cc Sportbike
You scored 11 moxie, 3 zeal, and 1 pomp!
You are a squid. Your bike is a 600cc Japanese Sportbike. Take your pick, it really doesn't matter, since you're going to wad it.
You are the primary source of extra bits of fairing plastic on eBay.

When you're riding in the mountains, you have a hard time keeping up with that Olde Pharte on a Triumph Thruxton without blowing the centerline in the twisties and going WFO on every straight. (You're not a bad rider, but you're just not as good as you think you are.)

On a hot day, you're likely to be seen weaving through highway traffic at warp speed, wearing sneakers and a t-shirt blowing up your back.

The good news for you is that this is a temporary phase in your riding career. You will either (a) buzzsplat or (b) become more acutely conscious of your own mortality after a few minor but eye-openingly lucky crashes.

Take it to the track. You'll live longer.

LOL almost nailed me.....(except for that I am better then i think...LOL)

Old 10-08-2005, 02:02 AM

UUGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! They called me a Squid!!!! I hate squids!!! 600 though maybe I should (sorry guys), get that f4i hhhhhhmmmmm

Old 10-10-2005, 07:45 AM

it called me a damn squid to that is a dumb test says i am not as good as i think. Damn that test lol

Old 10-10-2005, 08:37 PM
1st Gear Member

Rats...
600cc Sportbike
You scored 6 moxie, 4 zeal, and 0 pomp!
You are a squid. Your bike is a 600cc Japanese Sportbike. Take your pick, it really doesn't matter, since you're going to wad it.
You are the primary source of extra bits of fairing plastic on eBay.

When you're riding in the mountains, you have a hard time keeping up with that Olde Pharte on a Triumph Thruxton without blowing the centerline in the twisties and going WFO on every straight. (You're not a bad rider, but you're just not as good as you think you are.)

On a hot day, you're likely to be seen weaving through highway traffic at warp speed, wearing sneakers and a t-shirt blowing up your back.

The good news for you is that this is a temporary phase in your riding career. You will either (a) buzzsplat or (b) become more acutely conscious of your own mortality after a few minor but eye-openingly lucky crashes.

Take it to the track. You'll live longer.

I'm adventureous, but I also appreciate my limitations, I certainly don't consider myself a squid. Heck, I suit up in full leaters for even quick causual little trips to the store. I certianly wouldn't be weaving through traffic wearing sneakers and a t-shirt. I see those guys and wonder how long untill they will need a skin graft. Bleh!

Old 10-15-2005, 05:07 AM
1st Gear Member

Yamaha FJR1300
You scored 4 moxie, 7 zeal, and 2 pomp!
You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.

You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

Guess i can live with that

Old 10-15-2005, 05:31 AM
1st Gear Member

i got the R1. it's a sweet bike and if u gave it to me...i would ride it!!! not in the budget these days. although it would be a zx10 if I paid for it