Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Monday, October 10 - HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2005, 09:42 PM
Super Moderator
Default Monday, October 10 - HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

Just wanted to wish all my fellow canucks a Happy Thanksgiving! Woohoo, a day off work, paid!

Happy Columbus day to you guys in the US (don't know what that day is for ya's but have a good one!!!!)

Old 10-07-2005, 09:46 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Monday, October 10 - HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

wow turkey day for you guys? well have a great one. and enjoy getting stuffed. get it? ha ha ha.... ok maybe not soo funny.... it was in my head.... hey who said that? hey bluebird. deep fried turkey of oven? i would love to try deep fried. i heard it's really good....

Old 10-07-2005, 09:52 PM
Super Moderator

Deep fried turkey is amazing - we do one the day after Christmas. The big secret though, never ever deep fry a Butterball turkey, always use a fresh one! We have a propane burner that we put this huge pot on (full of vegetable oil - I think it takes a gallon of it!) Of course, in true Canadian style, we do this outside in the snow!

Oh and don't you worry, I will be getting "stuffed"!!!! Mmmm, turkey, potatoes, carrots, peas, gravy, pumpkin pie - great now I'm hungry! I love turkey, it makes me sleepy!

Old 10-08-2005, 09:56 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: bluebird

Oh and don't you worry, I will be getting "stuffed"!!!! Mmmm, turkey, potatoes, carrots, peas, gravy, pumpkin pie - great now I'm hungry! I love turkey, it makes me sleepy!
wow now i need to try to make it. but damb, now your making my hungry.... mad kaw love pumpkin pie..... mmmmmmmmmmmoew

Old 10-09-2005, 08:47 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

wow turkey day for you guys? well have a great one. and enjoy getting stuffed. get it? ha ha ha.... ok maybe not soo funny.... it was in my head.... hey who said that? hey bluebird. deep fried turkey of oven? i would love to try deep fried. i heard it's really good....
Dam milk is everywhere again. [:@]

Old 10-10-2005, 04:14 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Notstock

damb it bro. what the hell!!!!!!!!!!! i think i should send you a bib for all the milk your shooting out......

Old 10-10-2005, 06:54 AM

happy tanksgiviven to you canadians

Old 10-11-2005, 04:00 PM
Super Moderator

damb it bro. what the hell!!!!!!!!!!! i think i should send you a bib for all the milk your shooting out......
I still have a couple kicking around - I'd be happy to pass it on to ya!!!!!! And MK, I had an extra piece of pumpkin pie for ya - it was yummy yummy!

Old 10-11-2005, 06:16 PM
Super Moderator

send it over beautiful lady.... i'll be waiting.... lol lol lol

Old 10-11-2005, 06:22 PM

At least he knows how to keep the body good!

Quick Reply: Monday, October 10 - HAPPY TURKEY DAY!