Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Jello Shooters

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2005, 12:30 AM
Default RE: Jello Shooters

ACTUALLY, IF YA'LL PROMISE NOT TO TELL ANYONE, ................................, I'm totally afraid of worms. They smell bad, adn their slinky bodies just make me wanna blow chunks!!!! I even hate caterpillars, ans slinky bugs. In case you didn't get the picture, I aint a bug gal. Typical I suppose, but lightening bugs are ok.[8D]

Old 10-07-2005, 03:15 AM
Super Moderator

I here you on the bugs I hate them. Only bad thing about Hawaii is the bid *** bugs.

As far as bugs in tequila [:-] this is the one I like.

[IMG]local://upfiles/346/0CDE49A9960A45709C52F4DA0458575B.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-07-2005, 10:31 PM

hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm...... worms soaked in tequila.....LOL.....2 comments for this one....

1. if i can eat some of the things i do after i am drunk from tequila (no need to explain i hope) then i can eat the dam worm......LOL

2. i am from tx and about 6 miles from the mexican border.... tequila runs like water from the faucett here, so i go to NY, NY to visit a buddy in the coast guard and we go to a bar.... i order tequila, so we can get a little of home, and the guy asks me what else i want in the drink..... so i pause, drunk already, and with a straight face i say some salt and a lime... the guy pours lime juice and salt in my tequila...wtf..... most funniest thing that ever happened @ a bar, i had to explain to the guy and finally got some warm tequila in a shot glass.....dam yankees (no offense)...LOL

Old 10-11-2005, 03:47 PM
Super Moderator

I can't believe that he put salt and lime in your shot - duh!!!!!

Old 10-11-2005, 08:54 PM

I guess!!!!!!!!!! That was just stupid!! Hope you looked at him like he was crazy!!! What did he mean, what else do you want. Did he graduate from bartending school, or was he filling in for someone that went to the bathroom?? What a dope!

Old 10-11-2005, 08:57 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: toad1025

I guess!!!!!!!!!! That was just stupid!! Hope you looked at him like he was crazy!!! What did he mean, what else do you want. Did he graduate from bartending school, or was he filling in for someone that went to the bathroom?? What a dope!
Baaahhhaaaa must have been standing in.

Old 10-11-2005, 10:11 PM

ORIGINAL: Scrtsvc

hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm...... worms soaked in tequila.....LOL.....2 comments for this one....

1. if i can eat some of the things i do after i am drunk from tequila (no need to explain i hope) then i can eat the dam worm......LOL

2. i am from tx and about 6 miles from the mexican border.... tequila runs like water from the faucett here, so i go to NY, NY to visit a buddy in the coast guard and we go to a bar.... i order tequila, so we can get a little of home, and the guy asks me what else i want in the drink..... so i pause, drunk already, and with a straight face i say some salt and a lime... the guy pours lime juice and salt in my tequila...wtf..... most funniest thing that ever happened @ a bar, i had to explain to the guy and finally got some warm tequila in a shot glass.....dam yankees (no offense)...LOL
It wasn't...like...April Fool's Day was it and he got you good?.....or maybe Halloween and he was only dressed as a bartender? Or you were already hammered and hitting on the guy's g/f or wife and he was getting you back......?