Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Jello Shooters

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 08:36 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Jello Shooters

I'm more of the "philosopher" drunk guy, trying to figure out the nature of the universe and all that. It's quite funny really.

Old 10-03-2005, 08:56 PM

I get the giggles and talk a lot.

Old 10-03-2005, 09:00 PM

ORIGINAL: Mr. Toad

I'm more of the "philosopher" drunk guy, trying to figure out the nature of the universe and all that. It's quite funny really.
I do that sober....

Old 10-03-2005, 09:24 PM

i love those gigly girls... most find them annoying but they seem to laugh so much that you just start laughing..... the funny part is neither one of you know what the hell your laughing at.... ne way, i was reading the post and it occured to me that you guys can't be from the south... meaning that jello shots are like a favorite past time to anybody from about austin down... the way you handle this sticking problem is to go to sams and buy those little paper cups, also known as copitas to us... if you dont know what i'm talkin about, go to bk and look at the ketchup cups... u know the paper ones that unfold flat... ne way, they sell them in multiple sizes and as mentioned they unfold flat for easy slurppin.... they are also cheap and disposable so there is no need to wait for your dishes to come back....... ahhhh, i've done my deed on passin the knowledge for today.....[sm=closed.gif]

Old 10-03-2005, 09:27 PM

I'm a mid westerer. I think I will stick to my cup of liquid giggles and ice. Don't want to tire out my mouth with all that work.

Old 10-03-2005, 09:29 PM

i must concur good sir.... i like the quickest way to get there myself but there is nothing like a half drunk girl whom u dont know slurppin jello out of a little cup and getting drunk at the same time

Old 10-03-2005, 09:47 PM
Super Moderator

OMG rookies your killing me!

Jell-o shots are the easiest things to make, I prefer lime jell-o and tequila but the JD and raspberry is good I am sure.

To make perferct jell-o shots just follow the directions on the back of the jell-o box for making jigglers. See picture below. Substitute 1/2 to 2/3 of water for your alcohol of choice. Do not boil the alcohol that is important. Pour contents into 9" backing pan and chill as per directions. After chilling cut 1.5" squares and remove from pan. Stack on plate and serve to guest who can just grab them off the plat and pop them in their moths. Uuumm good.

Also one of my personal favorites; cut water melon, seedless, into 2" squares and place in bowl. Pour 1 bottle of Absolute Vodka over melon and let sit 1 hour. Serve melon and retain juice at bottom of bowl for vodka water melon shoots. Beware of melon pieces they will f-you up.

Any way fun post and glad to here you had a good week end blue bird

[IMG]local://upfiles/346/C8DD4927F8D844E58B1B52AA898FE8CB.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-03-2005, 10:17 PM

Ok, now i just may be forced to try those. I usually don't drink vodka, but I would be willing to partake, for the sake of a jigglers night.

Old 10-03-2005, 10:22 PM
Super Moderator

I promise you will not be disappointed and the vodka served cold you can hardly tell it's there, sometimes until it's to late lol.

Old 10-03-2005, 10:23 PM

ORIGINAL: Scrtsvc

i must concur good sir.... i like the quickest way to get there myself but there is nothing like a half drunk girl whom u dont know slurppin jello out of a little cup and getting drunk at the same time
Psst: that's not a 'sir' you're replying to - But the rest is right on track...especially when she's a giggler, and doesn't know why she's getting so f'd up.