Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Japanese symbols

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 01:50 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Japanese symbols

the first one means, monkey running in a house... the second one means man chasing crab.... the man is the bottom symbol.... for those who can't see it... lol lol lol

Old 01-11-2006, 01:55 AM

Hiroglifics are cool......

Old 01-11-2006, 03:34 AM
1st Gear Member

Not to be a dick or anything but then your bike would look like busa. I man those bikes a fast and stuff but there starting to become pretty getto to where i'm from. You need to put a paint job like gotrice on your bike that will be one cool bike when he gets everything done with it.

Old 01-11-2006, 04:15 AM
Super Moderator

who are you talking about....

Old 01-11-2006, 04:01 PM
1st Gear Member

Mad that was for jds not you bro.

Old 01-11-2006, 04:21 PM
Super Moderator

Actually, now that you mention it bluebeast - that is true, it just might start to resemble a busa's decals. But keep in mind it is a Kawi, not one of those freakin ugly things!

Old 01-11-2006, 06:08 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Bluebeast

Mad that was for jds not you bro.
no prob bro i was just wondering, i thought i missed something.... i see what your saying.... **** i was gonna do the same thing awhile back.... but it wasn't gonna be as big...

Old 01-11-2006, 10:17 PM

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW
the first one means, monkey running in a house... the second one means man chasing crab.... the man is the bottom symbol.... for those who can't see it... lol lol lol
I laughed out loud reading that... Very nice imagination! I suppose it is a bit hard to look that sort of thing up with google... So I'll share.

The first symbol is Kuso. Meaning "crap", or "****", or "poo". Often used on "Oh Crap!" type statements.

The second set of symbols is Baka, literally meaning "horse deer", which apparently can be of the more "severe" of the Japanese insults. It's usually used to call someone "idiot", "fool", etc.

So, if you put it all on your bike, it might just mean "dumb ****". But, it looks like Japanese doesn't really have any true "swear words" like other languages, instead the meanings are largely given due to the way a word is said, or the context... So it might also mean "foolish feces". Your choice. I guess it'd depend on the font.. heh.

Old 01-11-2006, 10:31 PM
Super Moderator

[sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif] Foolish feces!!!! OMG - now that is funny!

Old 01-11-2006, 11:00 PM

foolish feces lol I might just have to use that one....and yeah I did think about that with the busa, but you cant really mix up a busa with a 636, plus Im not gonna do it was big, and prolly have Kawasaki airbrushed underneath the symbol, so it looks like the symbol is floating over the Kawasaki.....but yeah, I hear what you mean

Quick Reply: Japanese symbols