Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

I am unsubscribing to speed channel

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 05:29 AM
Default I am unsubscribing to speed channel

I just watched the speed channels new 2 wheel tuesday......What a friggen joke they took a half hr of 2 wheel tues to show Texas hardtails??? What a joke!!!! Please everyone email speed channel and tell them We are pissed off!!! I will be emailing them right now...what happened to the bikes? I would much rather watch Michelle Smith talk about "VENGEANCE MOTORCYCLES" than see what I just witnessed.... What about Corbin's ride on .....GONE....This absolutley sux!!!!! Do we Really want OCC and texas hardtails to represent our family...think not ....rather have matt Mladin,Valentino Rossi and The almighty Greg White. B/C people who ride choppers don't have the ***** to ride a real bike.

Old 07-13-2005, 05:55 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: I am unsubscribing to speed channel

wow, thats very powerful. i could feel the anger coming through your works. i have the speed channel too. and i only watch it for is the motorcycle races. i don't really have a chance to watch 2 wheel tuesday all the time. but i will stand up and voice my opinion to the station. if they want to put that hard tail crap on t.v., why don't they put it in another station. that crap has nothing to do with racing. thats why they call it the SPEED CHANNEL. not build a fake bike in a bar channel.[sm=boosign.gif]

Old 07-13-2005, 02:21 PM

Yeah, I actually DVR'd it, but didn't watch it last night. What a rip-off! Greg is such a sweet guy. I'll email Speed Channel today. And I'll send a heads-up to the Davie Co Sheriff's Dept. It's where Greg lives and they're HUGE fans. OOOhhhh, Aberdeen Police Dept has a bunch of Kawi riders, I'll get them to email too. Wonder what they'll think when they get a few dozen emails from Lt.'s, Sgt.'s, and Capt.'s?? LOL

Old 07-13-2005, 05:27 PM

Thanks guys, yeah, I'd like to see them race the bikes on those shows. Would be very interesting..... [sm=badidea.gif]