Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

full tuck

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 04:15 AM
Default RE: full tuck

hell yea toad i will definately have to check that out and buy one thnaks for pointing that out

Old 09-27-2005, 04:17 AM

ORIGINAL: Gerg

Now, this might make me the biggest *** on the site... but in the week or two leading up to me actually purchasing my bike, I was so excited that every time I'd see another bike on the road I started making vroom vroom noises and tuck in behind the steering wheel in my car. My girlfriend thought I was nuts, but then she started doing it too. Not quite sure if she was mocking me, or just playing along... Probably a bit of both... hehehe

No brother not biggest *** everyone gets excited and i think that is good to know that everyone has a little kid in them

Old 09-28-2005, 03:46 AM

i ride with my feet on the rear pegs all the time... you stretch out better and it kinda gives you a flying sensation.... lol.... jus pictured superman with one hand in the air (on the throttle) and one at his waist.... ne way you should try it on long rides it's very easy to handle your bike too....

Old 09-28-2005, 06:50 PM

WOW what a dork! I will tuck when I am really really taking off just for the resistance, or lack thereof. Or when it's really windy out, that's the one thing that sux about my bike. It's so light! We were up in Lake George for americade this year and got caught in tornado weather, YEAH TORNADO WEATHER!! I was going bout 80 trying to beat the storm when all of a sudden a gust of wind took me and my bike all the way to the other side of the oncoming lane. Talk about losing my happy thoughts! My kids flashed in front of my eyes and I decided to slow it down a bit.Otherwise I will also, if I get bored, lay on my tank and rest on my left arm. My husband just loves that when he's riding behind me! LMAO

Old 09-28-2005, 06:53 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: shon

if I get bored, lay on my tank and rest on my left arm. My husband just loves that when he's riding behind me! LMAO
lucky guy...lol lol lol lol

Old 10-04-2005, 01:52 AM
1st Gear Member

I saw a guy yesterday, helmet, jeans and shorts doing full tuck going down a 2-lane country road. I could have sworn the VROOOOOOOOOOM sound was coming from his "Oh Brother!" dual exhaust pipes and as my eyes literally rolled out of my head I began to tuck in behind the wheel of my car and make vrooooom vrooooom sounds as well. Next thing I know a cop pulls out of a side road and starts tailing the guy. The cop looks confused and as I pass him he's looking at his radar gun scratching his head, he pro'lly thought the dood was doing way more that 35, lol.

Old 10-04-2005, 03:48 AM

oh yes LUCKY guy!!!!If i was behind you [sm=drooldude.gif]