Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

full tuck

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2005, 06:12 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: full tuck

Vroooom VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Old 09-26-2005, 09:07 AM
Super Moderator

ok now i know the low speed full tuck is a newbie thing. i went riding with an old friend of mine, and he brought his cousin who has only been riding for a year... we rode up to this place called mt. tam. great twisty roads. well once we reached the top and started to make our way down, the newbie went into a full tuck in the twisties with several cars ahead of him. man if you guys could hear the laughter in my helmet. i was busting up. so it must be a newbie thing. gotta love them newbies. if anything newbies are sure fun to watch.... well the guys that is....[sm=icon_rofl.gif] the gals are fun to watch in a different way.....[sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 09-26-2005, 06:33 PM
1st Gear Member

A little off topic but I was just on www.tapeworks.com looking for logos/decals and came across one that says "RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT" which would be perfect for your bike LayinFrame.

Old 09-26-2005, 06:45 PM

im from the sacramento area, in cali.

Old 09-26-2005, 09:36 PM
Super Moderator

HAHA!!!! Thanks for posting this! Reminded me of the guy that goes by my place on his 500, all last summer he'd drive by in full tuck doing about 40 km/h.

Old 09-26-2005, 10:25 PM

Now, this might make me the biggest *** on the site... but in the week or two leading up to me actually purchasing my bike, I was so excited that every time I'd see another bike on the road I started making vroom vroom noises and tuck in behind the steering wheel in my car. My girlfriend thought I was nuts, but then she started doing it too. Not quite sure if she was mocking me, or just playing along... Probably a bit of both... hehehe

Old 09-26-2005, 10:34 PM

Lol thats pretty funny tuckin behind the wheel.

Old 09-27-2005, 01:47 AM
Super Moderator

hey greg, don't feel bad. when i lost my first bike in an accident. i would put on a game called road rash, slap on my helmet and start playing the game and lean left and right with the game. for you older guys, you would know what game i'm talking about...

Old 09-27-2005, 02:28 AM

lol thats pretty funny too. anyone remember when they used to make bikes with plastic bodies on them that made them look like motorcycle? those where pimp. i wish i still had one of those. lol but yea we all seem to do some pretty wierd **** though

Old 09-27-2005, 03:07 AM

Oh man! I remember that game... In fact.. I just downloaded the ROM and am playing it now... Hehehe.. I forgot all about that! Nothing better than racing down the street with a club that you can use to beat other bikers!!!

-g

Quick Reply: full tuck