Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

full tuck

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2005, 01:05 AM
Default RE: full tuck

Thanks NOTSTOCK! I was getting worried. I built up all these cool points didn't wanna lose any. BTW, off the subject a bit, but I couraged up and rode into work again today!!!!! Yippee!!! Felt GREAT too!!!
Just a little side note.

Old 09-24-2005, 01:27 AM

lol good job toad. i wasnt making you out to be a dork if you do it. its just ive never seen anyone do that before and it looked weird to me. i mean ive seen riders do alot of stuff, but it was a first time seeing that. i might just have to try it out, but then again my knees arent the best from years of skating and falling on them so itll probably still be uncomfy for me. thats why i thought it was uncomforatable because my knees dont bend like that and stay that way for long without hurting. i mean his heels were almost touching his ***. lol and its cool i made you laugh. cause hey thats what dorks do best

Old 09-24-2005, 01:31 AM

Well, lucky for me and my azz, I'm pretty short, so I have a little room to work with. I can imagine a leggy person doing it though would look weird and hell, what if he got stuck scrunched up like that!

Old 09-24-2005, 01:35 AM

well i gotta say i ride like that legs on back pegs cause yes its comfy for leggy people or at least me.and tuckin at 35 Never i agree with the layin on tank but its different than tuckin. and that goin bbbbrrrmmmm under the helmet that was some funny azz stuff.

Old 09-24-2005, 01:37 AM

I agree with the 35/tuck thang too. That's jsut goofey! I only use the tuck at 80+ and even then, not all the time. Just mentioning the bbbrrrrmmmm has got me cracking up again!!!

Old 09-24-2005, 01:41 AM

man that was funny as hell cause i know a couple dorks that i can really see them at 30 mph in full tuck hangin on like they are doin 180 and going vvvvvvvvvvvvrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooommmmmm i will laugh all nite at that

Old 09-24-2005, 01:42 AM

lol thanks, i make that noise all the time when im shifting a tranny through its gears after i rebuilt it and before i put it back in the car. you know 1st gear scrrreeeaaach bbrrrrrrrrrmmmmmm, clank clank brrrrrrmmmmm 2nd gear! lol i got issues but its ok it passes the time inbetween jobs.

Old 09-24-2005, 01:52 AM

well man thats diff its just when u are on the bike and riding it man fuuny but yea i have made the noise like out in the drive way you know messin around but not riding

Old 09-24-2005, 01:52 AM
Super Moderator

hey girl, you gain cool points just standing still. are you kidding me? glad your feeling better going to work on the bike. much props girl friend......

Old 09-24-2005, 02:00 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: LayinFrame

well man thats diff its just when u are on the bike and riding it man fuuny but yea i have made the noise like out in the drive way you know messin around but not riding
I'm sorry, I have to come clean. I do that at home (in glorious anticipation of the MSF course) and putting around at work. Ehehehe.

Quick Reply: full tuck