Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Friday Ride in So Cal..

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2005, 12:58 AM
Super Moderator
Default Friday Ride in So Cal..

Anybody who wants to join is welcome of course. Meet in Banning and taking the 243 through Idyllwild to the 74 to Hemet, then the 79 through Gilman Hotsprings and back to Banning. Send me PM if you’re interested and we will set a time that is good for all.

[IMG]local://upfiles/346/E05B7BCED91B43FA9572C8D79C295F90.gif[/IMG]

Old 09-30-2005, 08:26 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Friday Ride in So Cal..

dude, if i could get my *** down there. hella ya i would go...

Old 09-30-2005, 04:32 PM

Wish I was in Cali right now!! It's so friggen cold up here in the stix!!!!!![:@]

Old 09-30-2005, 05:38 PM

ORIGINAL: shon

Wish I was in Cali right now!! It's so friggen cold up here in the stix!!!!!![:@]
Here in Atlanta it's 70, sunny, and beautiful - a perfect day to be geared up and headed out...too bad I'm at work....

Old 09-30-2005, 05:44 PM

OK Pete, I don't think I like you anymore [:-]!!!!!!! J/K LOL

Old 09-30-2005, 05:52 PM

OK Pete, I don't think I like you anymore [:-]!!!!!!! J/K LOL
AWWW Shon, is it a few degrees lower where you are?? Don't feel bad, I can't do anything about it since I'm stuck at work anyway....at least until 5....

Old 09-30-2005, 06:01 PM

OOOOOHHHHHH If you could only read the sign language right now!!!! LOL, went for a ride the other night froze my patooty off, and got stuck behind some old turtle doing about 40 the whole way!!!! Of course when there was the opportunity to pass he sped up to about 60 AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Hopefully Sun. will be a nice ride.

Old 09-30-2005, 06:10 PM

OOOOOHHHHHH If you could only read the sign language right now!!!! LOL, went for a ride the other night froze my patooty off, and got stuck behind some old turtle doing about 40 the whole way!!!! Of course when there was the opportunity to pass he sped up to about 60 AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Hopefully Sun. will be a nice ride.
Somehow I think I'm better off not being able to read the sign language, my self-esteem might not be able to take the abuse
If it's any consolation my riding has consisted of commuting to work, which is an exercise in frustration....4 lane roads where there's a car in each lane, going the same speed side by side so no one can get by, and of course, 5-10 BELOW the limit....then they get all pissed when you do get the chance to get by and blow their doors off before they close the gap again!! I swear they do it onpurpose!!!!

Ok, I feel better now.....(breathing)...............

Old 09-30-2005, 06:16 PM

Of course they do it on purpose! Cagers hate us and will try anything to **** us off [:@]. I swear that guy the other night was just going that slow to irritate!!!

Old 09-30-2005, 06:36 PM

Of course they do it on purpose! Cagers hate us and will try anything to **** us off [:@]. I swear that guy the other night was just going that slow to irritate!!!
Of course he was! What I like is that when you downshift 2 gears and hit it, you can get around in much less time/space then they realize...last laugh's on us

DISCLAIMER: Conditions permitting, of course!! If anyone is injured....blah-blah-blah....

Quick Reply: Friday Ride in So Cal..