Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

edmonton safety word

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 03:00 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: edmonton safety word

those pics were to only show crazy factor not for hotness points, what if you like going to the bar with your ***** out so guys stare at you, then when they talk to you, you punch them in the mouth and make them bleed.....lol, what? it really happened

Old 03-27-2008, 03:01 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Oh and by the way, its called thread jacking, and it happens all the time, in fact I'm probably the number one threadjacker (is that a word?) Anyway good for you Lauralee, fight for you right to paaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrty!![8D] Give it back, but not too hard, I mean we don't want this to be an all out war, and listen, you can always PM Deuce and continue there. Peace girlfriend.....

Old 03-27-2008, 03:04 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

wow.... i hope i didnt say anything.... i took this thread seriously..... i cant help ya out, but im just saying your hot, im allow to do that even tho im married...

Old 03-27-2008, 03:12 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: deej

Oh and by the way, its called thread jacking, and it happens all the time, in fact I'm probably the number one threadjacker (is that a word?) Anyway good for you Lauralee, fight for you right to paaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrty!![8D] Give it back, but not too hard, I mean we don't want this to be an all out war, and listen, you can always PM Deuce and continue there. Peace girlfriend.....

i think that after the post i put on the i hate you thread, pm'ing him would mean war lol

ems, you're fine lol, you're married. get's you off the hook. you get to blame being married for almost everything lol and it's an accaptable excuse lol

Old 03-27-2008, 03:13 PM
1st Gear Member

yeah poor deprived married guys say the stranges things

Old 03-27-2008, 03:30 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Kohburn

yeah poor deprived married guys say the stranges things

lol yes they do.

can i have my thread back now? not like anyone will ever talk about safe words on it again lol

Old 03-27-2008, 03:34 PM
1st Gear Member

im just wondering why ru looking for advice on a safety word? i'm completely serious too, can't you just say "____ is the safe word for this session"? or is it part of the fun to make up something sexy/creative?

Old 03-27-2008, 03:39 PM
1st Gear Member

[/threadjack] (the end)

don't really understand the safetyword thing either. but i'm not into dominated, i'd rather have someone that wanted to please me than dominate me.

Old 03-27-2008, 03:41 PM
1st Gear Member

part of the fun, plus when i'm screaming and "if" i actually have to use the safety word, i'll be thinking of you guys and that'll hopefully help the pain if it gets that far, you guys always make me smile. now the word is attached to a happy place too. does that make sence?

Old 03-27-2008, 03:42 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

aww come on you don't like sum chick stepping on your nards and whipping ya?...lol
ORIGINAL: Kohburn

[/threadjack] (the end)

don't really understand the safetyword thing either. but i'm not into dominated, i'd rather have someone that wanted to please me than dominate me.

Quick Reply: edmonton safety word