Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Cheating

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2006, 10:22 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Cheating

dude i have no idea what your talking about....[sm=devilangel.gif]

Old 01-26-2006, 02:42 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MAD KAW

dude i have no idea what your talking about....[sm=devilangel.gif]
Me either what are you talking about lol

Old 01-26-2006, 06:04 PM
Super Moderator

golden shower, it's not like i'm talking about a pearl neckless

Old 02-20-2006, 08:34 PM

lemac,
My man and I are in a very long distance relationship I live in CA and he lives in NY. He has his own place and one night this girl that I know stayed the night. They have been friends scince he was like 6, but I did not care. They were all drinking and no one was capable of driving but then my question was.... Were all the taxies in NY off for the night? or Why did you even get that drunk with her? Lets just say that if he ever did that to me again, I know that he does not respect me enough to have boundries. We have an agreement that no one from the opposit sex with stay the night at our houses unless it is a close family member. We talked about it and he respects my thought on this and loves me so he will not do that. If the girl you are seeing cares as much as she told you she did then it should not matter if it is your bestfriend or your brother she should not be staying the night and deffinitly not the weekend at no other mans house but YOURS. I have been in too many past relationships where my man cheets on me with his girl bestfriend. So I guard myself when that topic comes up. I do think that girls can be friends with guys but always go with your instincts.

Old 02-20-2006, 08:45 PM

I am such a dork I only read the first thread and wrote a novel....... LOL after I went back and read it and you guys are too funny.... How do I delete my last post. LOL you guys are dorks..... Too funny.

[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 02-20-2006, 10:48 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Vasmel22

I am such a dork I only read the first thread and wrote a novel....... LOL after I went back and read it and you guys are too funny.... How do I delete my last post. LOL you guys are dorks..... Too funny.

[sm=icon_rofl.gif]
hey V-girl... lol lol you got all serious and ****.... and comes to fine out we're talking about bikes.... lol lol lol.... [sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=laughat.gif][sm=laughat.gif]i hate it when my bike sleep over a best friends house too.... ya where are the taxi's....lol lol lol

Old 02-21-2006, 03:21 AM
Super Moderator

Jumped the gun on that one, but I understand I hate the cheating fcks as well.

Hey MK whats up bro.

Old 02-21-2006, 04:30 AM
1st Gear Member

Sorry Vas. Yea this tread was meant to be a joke, but I do feel the same way you do... and had a simular situation where I lost my girl from a two year relationship to my " best friend"... Lets just say it wasnt meant to be, but it still hurts But hey you live and ya learn and grow from situations good or bad. BTW you dork...lol j/k

Old 02-21-2006, 05:40 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Notstock

Jumped the gun on that one, but I understand I hate the cheating fcks as well.

Hey MK whats up bro.
whats up wingman... you still busy moving or what?

Old 02-21-2006, 07:19 AM
Super Moderator

Moving, setting up new company, corp taxes, advertising, new truck decals, new banking, advertising, I would put more but its depressing.
I did manage to get in a 100 mile ride today though. Needed therapy to keep me from blowing out my brains or clearing the dust out of my empty head. lol

Hey my trip to NYC last weekend was exceptional, but it was cold.

Quick Reply: Cheating