Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Calendar idea took a crap!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2005, 11:05 PM
Default Calendar idea took a crap!!!!!!

Well, it's always something with me....... I was stepping out of the shower last night and apparently, when my daughter was in the bath earlier, she had some lotion in there with her. Well, I got one foot out and slipped......slammed my shin against the side of the tub and split it wide open [:@]. OUCH!!!!!!!! I am laying on the floor happy that I didn't hit my head but, just wondering how long it would take for my husband to check on me after he heard the loud bang............. Guess what HE DIDN'T!!!!!! Big JERK [:@]! So after holding the cut closed for about 20 mins. it finally stopped bleeding. But, I have a huge cut and a nice big black bruise on my shin, and my arm [:@]. Oh well, no calendar for him but, that's what he gets for leaving me there!!!

Old 11-30-2005, 11:34 PM
Default RE: Calendar idea took a crap!!!!!!

Ow, that sucks Honey!!! You know...If I'd been there (or Mad or Notstock, or.....) we'd have checked on you right away!!!! I know how those shin hits hurt, too....man, that sucks. Glad you're okay, or at least ok enough to get on the 'puter and tell us about it!![sm=kissykissy.gif][sm=smiley31.gif]

Old 11-30-2005, 11:38 PM

Thanks Darlin........ yeah, hurts like a s.o.b probably coulda used some stitches but I hate the hospital!!!!! Oh, and I know if you guys were here I wouldve been WELL taken care of!!!!

Old 11-30-2005, 11:44 PM

yeah, you would...so would your leg....(did I say that??)....I'm with you on the stitches thing...38 years without any, don't plan on changing that any time soon!!

Old 11-30-2005, 11:55 PM
1st Gear Member

Sorry you fell. But glad your ok.

Old 12-01-2005, 12:01 AM
Super Moderator

hey babygirl, sorry to read about your bath tub mis-hap.... ya damb right if i heard a loud thump, i would come running.... then you and i could play doctor for sure.... lol lol lol lol get well soon babygirl..... xoxo

Old 12-01-2005, 07:00 AM
Super Moderator

Wow glad to hear your pretty much okay there girl watch your step. Luck for the quick response of everyone at home or you may have blead to death lol.

btw don't worry about the pictures for the calendar I can always touch them up

Old 12-01-2005, 08:39 AM
1st Gear Member

OUCH! sorry to hear about the spill. hope the leg heals up fast.

Old 12-01-2005, 03:39 PM
Super Moderator

OUCH! Glad you're okay girl. Funny how when you think they'll check on ya they don't. At least nothing got broken! Now take it easy on that leg for a bit!

Old 12-01-2005, 06:31 PM
Super Moderator

ya shon, take it easy for a bit.... or else the doctor will have to make a visit.... so go ahead a do acouple of table dances, jumping jacks, break dance if you want too and i'll be right there....
feel better babygirl.... um, what's that cross street again??????????[sm=drlove.gif][sm=kissykissy.gif][sm=smiley31.gif]

Quick Reply: Calendar idea took a crap!!!!!!