Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

been awhile

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 06:54 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: been awhile

hey babygirl, glad to here things are doing great.... now to get to the matter at hand.... those pics!!!!!!!!!!! now you know you can't bring up anything like that to a bunch of guys and not show anything!!!!!!!! thats just not right.... but thanks for bringing up a new topic in the forum..... luv ya babygirl....

Old 11-08-2005, 05:35 PM

Thanks guys, but, seriously I can't put it up in here. [sm=nono.gif] Maybe I'll start taking some more over this weekend (my kids will be gone), so, I won't have to hear the giggles when I am working on them LOL. They get a little icked out when they hear the other kids say that they have the Hot mom LOL. Will work on some more , promise [sm=devilangel.gif] Luv ya too MK [sm=smiley31.gif]

Old 11-08-2005, 06:35 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: shon

Hot mom LOL
nothing left to say after that!!!!

Old 11-08-2005, 07:19 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

if you dont feel comfy posting it here, thats fine, but if youre worried abuot getting in trouble, as long as you cant see anything, its ok...just wanted to let you know..

Old 11-08-2005, 07:31 PM

Thanks for the info Patrick! LOL

Old 11-08-2005, 08:41 PM
1st Gear Member

You dont call....you dont write...then you come back talking about topless pics and wont post em!!! LOL seriously good to hear from ya glad to hear you are getting some rides in. The cold weather is holding off for right now and gotrice just got his tankmount so we'll be able to post up some vids of us tearing **** up soon. But seriously now back to the topic at hand THOSE PICS LOL cant go braggin about stuff like that and not pony up.

Old 11-08-2005, 08:50 PM

HAHAHA I know I haven't been around much lately but it gets a little depressing talking about bikes when ya can't ride one lol. Glad to be back guys!

Old 11-09-2005, 03:13 PM

HI FAMILY

Shon, sorry girl, I was busy as well. Glad to hear from you girl. We'll have to meet up to do that calendar. I hear you on the no riding, kinda sad huh? But we'll meet up and have a blast at a local bar or something. I'll come over to NY and we can chill!

To the men, hi missed you all!

Later Kawi Family

Old 11-09-2005, 06:28 PM
Super Moderator

heyyyyyyyyyy LLLLLLIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL DDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! welcome back babygirl... i hella missed you..... where the hell have you been.... your bf has you all tied up and not willing to share.... thats messed up... but anyway, glad your back.... take care babygirl, i'll PM you later..... heres a hug. [sm=smiley31.gif] and a [sm=kissykissy.gif]

Old 11-09-2005, 06:35 PM

Yeah, it's good to hear from you ladies again!! Glad all is right in your worlds. And Shon, that's just WRONG!!! You don't make comments like that and then keep the pics to yourself!! You know you took the pics for us, so show us!!! Glad to heaar the calendar idea hasn't totally died out, and now that you can't ride (much) you've got time to put it together...and if it's cold out...well, that works too

Quick Reply: been awhile