Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Any one on Myspace?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 06:36 AM
Default Any one on Myspace?

[sm=feedback.gif]So, I have recently visited Myspace.com and it is a great way to get in contact with old friends and to meet new interesting people. I wanted to know if any one on this forum is on there so that I can add you to my friends list. If you are not on it just jrop in and check it out. It is so addicting. So check me out .... Look for Meleny ...... [sm=Awwww.gif]

[sm=smiley20.gif]
So keep smiling.

Vasmel22
Kawasaki Ninja 500R

Old 09-12-2005, 06:42 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Any one on Myspace?

everyone that i know is on that thing... i'm gonna have to sign up... Meleny i'll see you there...

Old 09-12-2005, 07:20 AM
Super Moderator

I told my 11 yr old son not be on that site. It's advertised to kids but there is a lot of none kid content there. Hey but if your of age it's all good.

BTW Had to ground him for a month of no computer for still going on the site and telling me he had not. Should not have lied would have been more lenient for telling the truth.

Old 09-12-2005, 01:13 PM

http://www.myspace.com/double_v

Old 09-12-2005, 05:31 PM

Just send you a msg to be on my friends list. I don't know about all the kids being on there either. I have a 16 year old neice that goes on there. But I regulate what she does and have comments to her about what she should not put on there. I think that as long as you monitor them with an open miind and talk with your kids they should learn what right from wrong is. I don't have kids so I would not realy know how to deal with that situation as a parent. I do hope that if and when that day comes God gives me tons and tons of patcience. [sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 09-15-2005, 06:16 AM

i am on there Its http://www.myspace.com/desireddreams but aint much on there i havent had time to update it

Old 09-15-2005, 06:15 PM

www.myspace.com/shibbymike

holla!

Old 09-15-2005, 06:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Vasmel22

[sm=feedback.gif]So, I have recently visited Myspace.com and it is a great way to get in contact with old friends and to meet new interesting people. I wanted to know if any one on this forum is on there so that I can add you to my friends list. If you are not on it just jrop in and check it out. It is so addicting. So check me out .... Look for Meleny ...... [sm=Awwww.gif]

[sm=smiley20.gif]
So keep smiling.

Vasmel22
Kawasaki Ninja 500R

post your link like www.myspace.com/yourlinkgoesherehahaha!now!

Old 09-16-2005, 12:39 AM

hell i dont even know how to invite for friends list

Old 09-29-2005, 06:19 PM

Well, for all you myspace nerds out there, If you look under a persons page there is a section where you can send a msg, add to friends and stuff like that. I am going to go on 2night and add you all so that you can see how simple it is. It just takes a little time getting to know the differend areas. I don't know my address so you all have one up on me. LOL

Quick Reply: Any one on Myspace?