running from the police ????

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 02:03 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: running from the police ????

Ha Ha Ha ,I know whats goin on here you ran, Nice , just be careful you could die who cares about jail if you die ,I ran once with a buddy because of reckless wheelies over 100, and got caught ,it sucked until we pulled over and were honest. Luckily my friends uncle runs the dept that caught us runnin . Bottom line is we were lucky. I dont suggest runnin,the wierd thing was the cop said he liked chasing us it was fun for him,and he said we should have kept running,but he was glad we pulled over before anything bad really happend. After this I did alot of research look up BRAZEN BIKERS on you tube and look up GHOSTRIDER from germany,both will give you the fix for your running itch!

Old 12-10-2007, 03:36 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

Running from the cops & riding too fast on the street is LIFE THREATENING! I've been guilty of both. Running when I was younger and going too fast even now every once in a while. FRIENDS, I just spoke to a Mom who lost her son on a bike. He was riding on the street around a corner too fast so he stood it up and ran off the roadinto a ditch. He did trackdays too.He was close to my age and rode the same type of bike as me. I felt really bad for her. Maybe some of you knew the guy; Michael Doan:he was from Lake Worth, Florida. It was a wake-up call talking to her. You never know when it's your time but it's good to minimize the risks. On publicroadsthere arecurbs,oncoming cars, intersections, poles, buildings etc; a lot of obstacles. It's a different story on an open deserted roads where you don't have these things to worry about. It's a dangerous world we ride in so lets allbe careful out there.Expect the unexpected. Ride wary and RIDE SAFE. Live to ride another day.

Old 12-11-2007, 05:46 AM

let me put it like this... if i were going over a buck 40 and saw cop on the side of the road or going the other way, there is no way in hell i am slowing down. call me a crazy fool or a lawless moron but seeing the cop and breaking or attempting to stop the bike after going that fast is damn near as stupid if not moreso than going that fast in the first place.

if you are going that fast, dont stop. dont get off the first exit either. get off at the second or third exit and HIDE like a crazed band of taliban cameljockeys are on your *** and there aint no re-enforcements in the area!

Old 12-11-2007, 06:24 PM
1st Gear Member

hey americansilver... Is Johnson city anywhere near I-24? because that is one great place to go fast...especially up near LBL

Old 12-11-2007, 11:32 PM

ORIGINAL: zzrick

hey americansilver... Is Johnson city anywhere near I-24? because that is one great place to go fast...especially up near LBL

I24 is down near myhometown of Chattanooga, southeast TN. but I26 runs right through Johnson City. and there are tons of places to go fast both places.