Routine work......Gone bad

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 12:51 AM
Default Routine work......Gone bad

When I took my 03 ninja in to the local stealership(dads idea) for new tires. I'm told it will take 2 hours at the longest. Well low and behold four hours later they call and tell me that they've finished installing the tires but there was a slight mishap taking the bike off the lifts and that i should probably come down and take a look. So me and my dad head back down there and they had dropped the bike on the right hand side and luckly for them the only damaged was the right side rear set or so the thought. When I looked over the bike I noticed that there was a dent in the swing arm about the size of a dime and a one inch long crack as well[:@]. So here I am writing this to relieve some stress and no bike for a mounth and a half.

Jeff

Old 08-12-2005, 01:15 AM
Default RE: Routine work......Gone bad

Well, I hope you will be $$$$$ compensated for THEIR mistake! After all, it was their responsibility to take care of your bike while in their posession. You didn't take it to them like that so they should pay and throw in something for free!

Old 08-12-2005, 01:34 AM
Super Moderator

oh hell ya. they should pay for the damage that they've done. that's what the insurance is for in a business like that. or any business. [:@]

Old 08-12-2005, 01:53 AM

There paying for the new swing arm and rear set. but i stil woulnt have a bike for more than a month. and ll never be going back there.

Old 08-12-2005, 05:28 AM
Super Moderator

Sorry bro sounds like there swimming the parts in from Japan. I HATE the stealerships, I am going to be using that thanks, I always remove my own wheels and take them in. It saves a couple of bucks but you still have to watch out. Once I picked up a rear and a swear there was like 8 weights on one side and a dozen on the other. I kicked that one back to them.
ORIGINAL: 03ZX6RRryder

There paying for the new swing arm and rear set. but i stil woulnt have a bike for more than a month. and ll never be going back there.

Old 08-12-2005, 06:02 AM

well im not going to be leaving my bike there the whole time the rear set should be in tommarow and after that the bike is coming back to my house and waiting for the swing arm to come in. but the worst part of this is tht i have to go back to school the 22nd of August and i have no other transportation so i need to find a car quick. any one in the tampa Fl area with a car or truck for sale cheap pm please.

Old 08-12-2005, 08:16 AM
Super Moderator

rent a car and have the stealership pay for it. it's thier F*CK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they should take care of it. it can't hurt to try. raise enough **** and they'll do all most anything

Old 08-12-2005, 09:30 AM

well the problem with tht is im only sixteen and no one will rent a car to a sixteen y/o so im up **** creek with out a paddle. plus ive been looking for a F150 for a while now. this is just more incentive to get a truck.

Old 08-12-2005, 10:29 AM
Super Moderator

oh no ****. well brother i wish you luck. damb i wish i had a bike at 16.... your parents are pretty bad ***.....

Old 08-12-2005, 01:01 PM
Super Moderator

Trucks good, then you can load up the bike and take it to the twisties or the track.
ORIGINAL: 03ZX6RRryder

well the problem with tht is im only sixteen and no one will rent a car to a sixteen y/o so im up **** creek with out a paddle. plus ive been looking for a F150 for a while now. this is just more incentive to get a truck.

Quick Reply: Routine work......Gone bad