Red Light changers/ triggers

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 11:56 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Red Light changers/ triggers

F-it just run it and be safe while doing it.

I hate some of the older areas where the lights are timed WTF just sitting there at 3 am with no traffic, I would rush those but I may have had a couple [sm=icon_guiness.gif] and here in cali just looking at a drink to long will put you over the limit. lol

Old 07-29-2006, 02:08 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

It worked again! I just rode up directly on the seam/ line where the wires laid and the light changed within a few seconds. There were no cars close to me and this light only changes if there is a vehicle waiting there. I have one 1/4 x 1/8 x 2 inch Neodymium magnet at the bottom front of my fairing. Evil, go out and try it and let me know if it works. Try even your tankbag magnets on the line/ seam.

Old 07-29-2006, 02:52 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: speedracer138

It worked again! I just rode up directly on the seam/ line where the wires laid and the light changed within a few seconds. There were no cars close to me and this light only changes if there is a vehicle waiting there. I have one 1/4 x 1/8 x 2 inch Neodymium magnet at the bottom front of my fairing. Evil, go out and try it and let me know if it works. Try even your tankbag magnets on the line/ seam.
Did you try it with out the magnet?

Old 07-29-2006, 03:18 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

No, but I will. Just to see if the magnet works. I'm pretty certain the magnet works because I stop at that light everyday I go to work and have always waited until a car shows up or I run it if clear. I stay away from the center due to the oil and that puts me right on the lines. When I had the magnet, I was trying to get as close to the center as possible without being in the oil which moved me away from the lines. The magnet has worked at 2 different lights so far and I will try the one where I was stuck for 3 changes and another by my house. It's easy to remove since I just have it clear taped to the bottom.

Old 07-29-2006, 08:35 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

last time i pulled the magnets out of the tank bag and put them in my shoes i was standing towards the center, this time ill put both feet on the line. im going to get arrested. lol

Old 07-30-2006, 12:14 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: evil636

last time i pulled the magnets out of the tank bag and put them in my shoes i was standing towards the center, this time ill put both feet on the line. im going to get arrested. lol
Pandering lol

Old 07-30-2006, 01:08 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

You'll only get arrested if you use a light changer which is illegal. The magnets are legal. They just let the sensor know someone's waiting at the light; so you can try in anytime you want.

Mine worked again today!

Old 07-30-2006, 02:03 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

so standing in the middle of the lane with noting but a pair of boots on with magnets in them is ok. sweet. and since its warm my pionter will be working too. see officer, im messing with that line in the road

Old 07-30-2006, 02:15 AM
Super Moderator

so standing in the middle of the lane with noting but a pair of boots on with magnets in them is ok. sweet. and since its warm my pionter will be working too. see officer, im messing with that line in the road

Old 07-30-2006, 02:22 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

your the one that gave me the acid

Quick Reply: Red Light changers/ triggers