ordered a pcIII usb!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 01:25 AM
1st Gear Member
Default ordered a pcIII usb!!

just ordered a pc and i already cant wait to hook it up. im excited, anyways is there anything i should know special about installing it on a 636 , i wanna get any advice on installing it so ill be ready when it gets here. thanks peeps

Old 09-22-2007, 12:39 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: ordered a pcIII usb!!

just mount it where u can get to it quickly, i got mine mounted under the rear seat cowl on my 04 zx 6r, also download u a good map for the mods u are runnin, and ride that baby !

Old 09-23-2007, 02:45 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

+1^

Name:  Picsbeetnassart004.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  11.4 KB

Old 09-23-2007, 06:24 PM
1st Gear Member

i keep hearing about a FBF custom map but i cant find where to download, anyone got any info about it.

Old 09-23-2007, 10:39 PM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

pm sent.

Old 09-26-2007, 03:03 AM
1st Gear Member

hey speedracer did you ever find that map, anyways got the pc installed, took me awhile, about 1 hour, anyways i notice how differently the bike idles, it idles more in tune now, it hits pretty good, i gues the ecu is relearning,(had to disconnect battery), b.c the bike didnt feel any better at all but after driving a while the throttle response felt alot different, almost felt like it did when i first starting riding. i dont have a laptop so tommorrow ima try to back my bike up to window of my house and check out some more maps. it sucks b.c i thought you could remove the pc and upload maps, if you dont have a laptop you gota remove the whole system!!! they should have made the main harness plug into the pc so you could have easy removal for tuning for non laptop owners. O WELL . if speedracer can send me that map ima try that out and see how it goes. for now im going to see how the 2bros slip on map goes. oh yeah i severly smoked a nissan sx , he kept spooling up beside me and tried to raced me so i had to spank him by 30 car lengths. anyways till next time!!

Old 09-26-2007, 04:23 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

^ watch out for the lean spots in the program if any. Congrats on the kill.

Old 09-26-2007, 08:26 PM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: candylighting

hey speedracer did you ever find that map, anyways got the pc installed, took me awhile, about 1 hour, anyways i notice how differently the bike idles, it idles more in tune now, it hits pretty good, i gues the ecu is relearning,(had to disconnect battery), b.c the bike didnt feel any better at all but after driving a while the throttle response felt alot different, almost felt like it did when i first starting riding. i dont have a laptop so tommorrow ima try to back my bike up to window of my house and check out some more maps. it sucks b.c i thought you could remove the pc and upload maps, if you dont have a laptop you gota remove the whole system!!! they should have made the main harness plug into the pc so you could have easy removal for tuning for non laptop owners. O WELL . if speedracer can send me that map ima try that out and see how it goes. for now im going to see how the 2bros slip on map goes. oh yeah i severly smoked a nissan sx , he kept spooling up beside me and tried to raced me so i had to spank him by 30 car lengths. anyways till next time!!
I sent the maps; let me know if you get them and can open them up. You will have to use the PCIII program to open them. I think 2 of themmay be the same.