NeW MoDS, ANy SuGGeSTioNS?

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 04:52 AM
Default NeW MoDS, ANy SuGGeSTioNS?

HoWS iT GoiNG FaM? I HaVe A QUeSTioN aND OpINioN I NeeD FRoM U RiDeRS.... I HaVe A 06 TRIBAL EDITION 636 ZX6R, I HaVe MoDiFieD iT A BiT oN Da eXTeRioR, BuT NoW iTS TiMe FoR InTeRioR DeCoRaTiNG, LoL =) I am GoiNG To PuRCHaSE A FuLL CarBoN FiBeR YoSHi eXHauST, K & N AiR FiLTeR, PowEr CoMMaNDeR, aND VeLoCiTY STaCkS FoR My BaBy, My QUeSTioN WouLD Be, HoW WouLD My PeRFOrMaNCe CHaNGe (ToP SPeeD), aND iS It A SMaRT MoVe? ThanKS iN aDVaNCe FoR YoUR TiMe aND HeLP GuYS...

P.S.
HoW Do I MaKe My PRoFiLE PiCTUrE CoMe OuT? I HaVe A PiCTuRE iN My PRoFiLe BuT iT DoeSNT SHoW WHeN I PoST???

Old 02-13-2006, 06:45 AM
Default RE: NeW MoDS, ANy SuGGeSTioNS?

wow what are you in junior high.

Old 02-13-2006, 07:07 AM

LoL, WHy U Say DaT? Da WaY I WRiTe?

Old 02-13-2006, 05:12 PM

i was trying really hard to ignore this post but holy freakin' crap batman! how freakin' long did it take you to write that post? and if you're worried about top speed while typing like that, you are in trouble. without modding your bike, it will go faster than you need it to.

Old 02-14-2006, 03:39 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

get the 14 inch velocity stacks along with a titanium pipe and youll have at least 220hp to the rear wheel.

Old 02-14-2006, 04:48 PM

THaNKS FoR Da RePLY EViL636, iS iT Da SaME iF I Go FoR Da CaRBoN FiBeR FuLL eXHauST RaTHeR THaN TiTaNiuM? aLSo Do U KnoW iF Da MuFFLeR CoMeS WiTH SoME KiND oF BRaCKeT To ATTaCH Da TaG To? THanKS...

Old 02-14-2006, 07:58 PM

What's with the upper and lower case letters? I have the same bike and it already runs like it's on steriods. Relax, 200mph in the mags is a death wish. However, I did make some mods of my own. Mostly cosmetic though. I stripped all the turn signals off and installed flush mounts in the front and an integrated tail light. Off with the rear seat and added a rear seat cowl. I'm adding a rear tire hugger as soon as it comes in the mail. The one major change I made was a pipe. Two bros has a set of slipons that come in titanium and you can get the rings custom made with in red to match the flames and wheels on the 06 LE. HP is esimated to increase by 5 and it sounds like an Italian race car. The pipes come with a fender eliminator kit. They will set you back about a grand but I think it was worth it. Be safe......

Old 02-14-2006, 09:55 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

yeah dont listen to me, and can you lay off the upper and lower case letters, its hard to read. stick to a full pipe, and a commander and you should have enough juice to get your rocks off. mabey look into some new rims, lighter means faster too. depending on who you get a pipe from some manufactures include a fender eliminator kit with it. i know muzzy does. shop around. e bay.

Old 02-15-2006, 02:36 AM

Hey Donatello do you have any pics of the two bro's with the red rings...that's a pretty good idea. I love the way the two bro's looks but $900 is a little much for a slip-on, but if you have pics i'd love to see them.

Old 02-15-2006, 09:49 PM

oops

Quick Reply: NeW MoDS, ANy SuGGeSTioNS?