new 636 suspension settings

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 01:33 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: new 636 suspension settings

ORIGINAL: arrowwhead

ORIGINAL: Notstock

Hey, you would be surprised on how many people do not now anything about their suspension.

90% of riders out on the road have not set the sag on there bikes or even know what it is.
I'd be the first to tell you I don't know everything their is to know about motorcycles. I can ride the heck out of a motorcycle, but I can be completely ingorant to some of the most basic stuff.

But that's what this forum is for. For people to talk about bikes and learn. Their is no reason why you would say what you said. MD636 is obvisouly a new rider and is trying to learn, so now he may never return to this forum thanks to those comments.

He was pretty straight forward in his questions. But was never given a straight answer. I personnaly don't know the answer so I can't help. All I'm tryin to say is that not all people are "experts" and know everything their is to know, so take it easy and be respectful. You were in their shoes at on point.

If I'm out of line, I apologize, but it had to be said. IMO
I thought that evil had answered his question and I was just adding some input that may help or initiate some more questions.
You are 100% right about KF being a place to get and find information and I would never intentionally be sarcastic or try to belittle someone in need of help, I reserve that right for older members.

So if I sounded harsh it was not my intention and I hope that md636 got or gets his answers. He will if he keeps asking at KF.
No apologizes necessary, everyone’s opinion is welcome, it is what makes KF such a great place.

Evil636, thanks bro [sm=icon_cheers.gif]