little Nitrous action!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 06:44 AM
Default RE: little Nitrous action!!

WOW evil looks like i found a sore spot! no need to bash on people. I thought i was nice to you short of kissing you @$$! My info comes from books!! we arnt alowed to put NOS on our M3's..So all of what i do know is theroy! and so all I did was point out that you did not offer any type off info other then NOS is not safe is any case! I know the more i learn the more i know how much i dont know! SO im trying to fill in real world info to my vast plethera of info On most parts of cars/bikes and you seam like you would rather be confrontaional then helpful! and thats fine with me i dont have to gotobed thinking i know it all, cus i know i dont!! Ferthermore I lost sight of why its is i come on here and ask qestions!!

Old 06-28-2006, 07:27 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

so just curious, on your part, why say anything at all ? you might find that around here your question will get answered. if you dont like the stuff inbetween, why make statements like those above ? because honestly, if noone answered you, i would of went as far as researching my notes and helping you in any way possible.

you have been the first a hole on this site to knock what we do and how we do it, so why are you still here ? even though i can help you. i will not.

if you would like to continue the im better then you conversation your trying to turn this into, please take it to pm as people come on this site for the lack of stupid arguments that are present and like to b.s and have a good time.

i am done here on this thread.

Old 06-28-2006, 08:41 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Evil, I commend you on the hi road there, and taking it to PM.

Hell, I still remember being young, and going through A.S.E. training in Phoenix. I thought I knew everything. I came home and challenged my dad to a duel...lol. My forte was electronic theory. Anyway, I thought I could out do my dad, who is an ASE certified master tech. I was wrong!!! lol. He knocked that chip off of my shoulder, and made me realize I didn't know quite as much as I thought!! We all learn the hard way... When I get ready to NOS my bike, I am sure gonna ask you for your help Evil!!!

Be cool peeps.

[IMG]local://upfiles/1248/2EFB83F4094C4DEABD2389FFE8999642.jpg[/IMG]

Old 06-28-2006, 06:15 PM

hey ducatis have dry clutch's LOL

Old 06-29-2006, 06:55 PM
1st Gear Member

hey Dustin....why u put an !!!!!!! after every sentence?????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??

Old 07-04-2006, 06:52 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

I am ASE L1 Driveability certified and don't know jack $#!+ about nitrous. Don't know of any BMW's with nitrous either. Sound like someone should pack up their baggage and take it to another forum where they bash each other. Kudos Evil for your composure. This is a safe space to hang out, help others and get help without getting PO'd.

Old 07-04-2006, 07:18 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Driveability test is hard....My hardest part was driveability, emissions, and engine management.....Then, on the front end tests, they ask questions about rebuiling a power steering pump..Who rebuilds those anymore??

You are right tho' Speed...This is a good place to hand out..Some good info on here, an occasional joke for the day, and some dam good people.