little Nitrous action!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 09:08 PM
Default little Nitrous action!!

Well Im looking at rear tires and this little voice says "go ahead take a look at the dry nitrous kit for your bike" So I did. And boy wouldn't you know it, its pretty cheap, and since I have a PCIII couldn't i run nirtous safely on my bike??? any one try it? let me know! I dont have a death wish, but I do like to get somewhat near it from time to time! and how cool would it be to spank my freinds new aprilla 1000 v2! and him not know about the nitrous! hehehe again let me know

Old 06-27-2006, 01:09 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member
Default RE: little Nitrous action!!

there is no safe way to run nos. but damm hitting the button is fun. my buddy had a kit on his zx7 and holy crap !! we wired it to activate with the horn button and everything was consealed. instead of beep beep it was by by.

Old 06-27-2006, 06:40 AM

there most certainly is a safe way to run nitrous!!! All nitrous is is air in liquid form!! The purpuse is to allow more air in so you can put more fuel in! Its unsafe when you put all that air in and no add any more fuel!! then you have a REALLY LEAN burn and your combustion temps rise so fast you can weld you pistions to your block! and at the very least you will have a lean missfire and have no power what so ever! So again i ask if any one has experace let me know what worked and what did not!! thanks

Old 06-27-2006, 07:26 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

if you know that much about it then why cant you figure out a system ?

Old 06-27-2006, 08:40 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

http://www.shandyturbos.com/motorcyclenitrouskits.html

Check it out!! A 50 hp shot of NOS on A gixxer 1000.. It breaks the rear tire lose on the dyno!! SWEET!!

I agree Evil...No safe way. Whether to the bike, the rider, or the surrounding neighborhood!!

What size kit was on that ZX7? I bet that was **** loads of fun man... I'd love to make an old rat rod with NOS...That would be kick a$$..

Old 06-27-2006, 10:28 PM

With your logic rideing a bike is not safe either!! So why would you ride sometihng that could kill you! The reson i know about it is im a BMW TECH(in training) and you have to learn about everthing to get your badge. But bikes are not cars! first off all they have a wet clutch and not a dry! and other obivouse things! Im asking if anyone has done it! You are obiusely one whos never done it. And in THIS case i dont want to hear what u have to say about it! That does not mean i dont care about what u have to say! just mean in this subject you have no idea what your talking about!! There is a safe way to run nitrous! You saying the oppiste is like saying Gas is un safe!! You know what your right!! a two year old with a gas can and a lights is not a great Idea. But putting gas in a car to make it move so we dont have to walk, now thats a good Idea!! Do you see my point! im not on here to make enemys! Im here to learn real world applications of things! So if you please.

Old 06-28-2006, 01:33 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

wow, i guess all the research, purchasing and installing of the kit means i know nothing, or in your case, i choose to know nothing. have a nice day.

Old 06-28-2006, 01:36 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

It IS amazing how lack of memory works....... Be nice Evil...He's in training!! lol lol

Old 06-28-2006, 01:43 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

ok, just so he dont think im a total dick....

the first part of your research needs to come from "boondocks" you might find enough answers from that to get the gist of squeezing a bike motor. good luck.

Old 06-28-2006, 03:37 AM
1st Gear Member

Children play nice or you're gonna be grounded. LOL

Quick Reply: little Nitrous action!!