Integrated Tail Lights

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 12:40 AM
Default Integrated Tail Lights

I just signed up today for KF. I have an 05 Blue 636.
Just wanted to get some thoughts on the Integrated Tail lights. Anybody have them and what do you think of them vs small LED's for blinkers?? I'm kind of concerned that people in the back will not pay attention to me if I'm braking and having my turn signal on.

Old 02-28-2006, 03:51 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Integrated Tail Lights

allways assume everyone infront of you and behind you is not paying attention to you. on the lights i think it really cleans up the rear section along with a new pipe and all the goodies.

DO IT !!

Old 02-28-2006, 04:21 AM

I've got it, and love how much it cleaned up my tail end!

Old 02-28-2006, 06:27 AM

I have the integrated tail light (smoke) and absolutely love it!!! It cleans up the tail section of the bike very nicely. One of the guys that I ride with has one on his 600RR and I could see his blinkers with no problems and he stated the same thing about mine. Any way you look at it, we are invisible out there regardless of what we try to do to increase our visibility.

Old 02-28-2006, 10:10 AM
1st Gear Member

I have them and love them

Old 02-28-2006, 02:53 PM

me to i have the smoke ones and the brake lights are way brighter than stock and the blinkers are pretty d a m n bright as well. do it do it. also get a 2bros exhaust, puig windscreen, pc, pazzo levers just for starters, this way u will save on shipping when order them all together. lol me so funny

Old 02-28-2006, 02:53 PM

oh yeah welcome to the forum

Old 02-28-2006, 06:51 PM

Thanks for the welcome. I will definately get it now, but prolly not for a couple of months. I'll prolly get the clear one instead of the blue.
Gotrice - thanks for the suggestions for some stuff. I just got a Puig double bubble (smoke), Leo Vince SBK Slip on, vortex frame sliders, tank pad and integrated Euro amber lights in the front.

Old 02-28-2006, 07:11 PM

anytime, i am great at spending other peoples money lol good call on the clear instead of the blue, i not a fan of the colors. easy install also. you dont need to use the resistors that come with it. just wire it up like stock and your good to go.

Old 03-01-2006, 04:02 AM

I have the 2bros slipon and it comes with the fender eliminator and the small turn signals. The turn signals were crap and broke within the first week. I was going to replace them but when I saw the integrated tail light I thought like everyone else that was the way to go. Everyone is right in saying you have to watch out for yourself and don't depend on your lights to keep people off your ***. Most drivers don't pay attention to bikes anyway so go for the cleanest look. My shop told me you don't even have to have turn signals on your bike but if you do they must function.

Quick Reply: Integrated Tail Lights