hyperpro dampener bracket pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 05:12 AM
Default RE: hyperpro dampener bracket pics

I have got no reply on my email too hyper pro Steve do I need to email you the pics?

Old 12-13-2006, 05:14 AM
1st Gear Member

Tx, I don't care if the Pope flies over and blesses Hyperpro, if they don't resolve this issue for you. Then I won't be purchasing one. If this can happen to you, it can happen to me. I edited my last post because I thought it was mean spirited. I will give Steve (him personally) the benefit of the doubt to see if he can help, if not then I will be the first one to throw stones.

Old 12-13-2006, 08:57 AM
1st Gear Member

i have to say i am impressed that someone that works for Hyperpro takes his time to post here at our little corner of the forum world.

Old 12-13-2006, 03:44 PM
1st Gear Member

shinobi....Im not gonna say to buy one or not based on my experience with their customer service. It is definetly a good product....but like other users on here have said....theres alot of flex in the bracket. If they resolve the current problem im having I would definetly use their product again.

Old 12-13-2006, 05:28 PM

The "pope"...? Com'on, you have to remember this is a motorcycle forum, you should have said "I don't care if Vale flies over and blesses Hyperpro"... He is much more important then the pope!

"Curtis" and "txmedic", please contact me toll free at 1-888-963-1212 so we can speak about this warranty. I am available 9-5 CST, but do have meetings as the day goes along so if you miss me just leave a message and I will return your call quickly.

Thanks!

Steve Larson
Hyperpro USA
1-888-963-1212
info@Annitori.com

BTW - Not a bad little corner of the World you have here, maybe we'll hang out here more...[8D]

Old 12-13-2006, 08:01 PM
1st Gear Member

Spoke to Steve today on the phone....nice guy. Im going to be sending mine back to them and they are going to send me out another bracket. Seems Holland wants to see the parts also....so their going to send them back to hyperpro out there. We shall see what happens with that as I am curious to see what they say was the failure.

Old 12-13-2006, 11:52 PM
1st Gear Member

TX, I'm glad that their gonna take care of you, and hopefully curtis636 too. As far as Hyperpro goes they could crap gold, but if they can't provide good service when you have a problem then I would rather have one from a company that dose. Personally it's all about community fir me. I like KF, and so far everyone on it (midgets included), it is important to me to support the community, with posts, replies, and where I spend my money if I need to.

Old 12-14-2006, 07:57 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

They do have a NICE "GOLD" Finish! As long as they honor their product workmanship and offer good customer service (and it seems like they're doing it), I will buy their product again. You have to admit, it was pretty good of Steve to join this forum to address the issue. Most other people would have blown them off and told them to take a hike. That's just how customer service is nowadays; Nobody cares.

So, Thanks Steve/ Hyperpro and welcome.

Maybe it was just a few bad ones/ batch or defect in the aluminum billet/ forging.

Old 12-14-2006, 10:56 AM

I think it's awesome that Steve came here to address the issue with us and be as straight forward as he has been. Goes to show that they care about what the people say about their products. I hope you guys can get it resolved in the appropriate manner and that Steve hangs around for a while too.

Old 12-14-2006, 03:37 PM
1st Gear Member

yeah I agree...I do hope steve sticks around for a while....he seems to be a genuinly nice guy....and very knowledgable

Quick Reply: hyperpro dampener bracket pics