hyperpro dampener bracket pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 05:46 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: hyperpro dampener bracket pics

Steve, I must say that you are a stand up guy. To put your foot into shark infested waters. There is an old saying " a happy customer tells ten people, an unhappy customer tells a hundred.

Old 12-12-2006, 06:35 AM
1st Gear Member

Steve....I think you misunderstood what I had said. I directed you to this thread only to let you know that there was another customer who had the same issue recently happen. As I told your people by email and sam today on the phone....It may take me a couple days to get better photos as I do work alot. I have not bashed hyperpro on this issue as of yet....infact I do love this product. It does not help that I work anywhere from 12-16 hours a day anywhere from 5-7 days a week and the only time I have to take pictures is at night....and I dont want there to be any doubt as to whether or not the bike was involved in a accident. Im not trying to be shady....that is not my nature...and most people that have been on this forum for a while and have gotten to know me can attest to that. The only thing myself and others on this forum have said about this product is that there seems to be a excessive amount of flex in the bracket. I will try my best to get the pictures tommorrow, but as I will be at work I may or may not be able to accomplish this. I am currently the lead medic for a EMS service that covers over 3000 square miles, 110miles of Interstate 10, a small part of interstate 20, 2 countys and a national park.....all with 4 people a day.

Old 12-12-2006, 06:41 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

Well, there are 2 customers with broken brackets. Tx & Curtis. I have a hyperpro on my bike and haven't had any problems so far and other members have them also without any problems, so far. I am happy with mine and it works great. I hope Tex & Curtis can get this resolved with Hyperpro Amicably and Honorably. Whether it's a manufacture defect, installation procedure or owner/ operator error. I would be good to get to the bottom of this to know why they broke if not due to an accident.

Old 12-12-2006, 06:44 AM
1st Gear Member

speed...I can guarantee it wasnt from a accident...I was in a parade a couple days ago on it...lol

Old 12-12-2006, 06:09 PM

Steve, I must say that you are a stand up guy. To put your foot into shark infested waters. There is an old saying " a happy customer tells ten people, an unhappy customer tells a hundred.
Naw, you guys are not too bad... You should see the whinning that goes on sometimes!

Forums are very useful places to get information moved around very quickly, and even serve a very good purpose of letting customers (and manufacturers!) know and hear about issues which are of concern to everyone. But forums are also places where a TON of crap and useless (or intentionally misleading) information surfaces to serve somebody's personal vendetta. Anybody who has played much on forums knows this, which is why so much "lurking" goes on. Posting can be a seriously dangerous thing sometimes!

As an example, we have a person out there who posts all over the forums ugly things about the Micron products we represent as well. He purchased a used race system for his bike from some company out there, and when he received the box it was missing a downpipe. He called us and demanded that we GIVE him a free downpipe, because it should have been in the box. We told him we would be happy to sell him a downpipe, but his problem was with the person that sold him the pipe, not us. To this day we see his posts (he always mis-spells a particular word so we can guess pretty close when it is him) about how crappy the Micron pipe is, lousy performance, etc. Fun for us? No, but such is life in this new world...

We have no belief that there is any "malice" in the posts here by the customers with issues, but we have to address each of them as an individual case and get them resolved. We have sold a huge number of ZX kits, and honestly this is the first time we have ever been directed to somebody who has had a mounting kit failure, and one of them is on a stunt bike which is hardly anything close to normal use. If these are the only ones out there, we are frankly pretty happy as these bikes get ridden VERY hard in most cases!

We are looking to see if we an "issue", or just normal warranty. Sell 1000 mount kits and even if you are 99% perfect you still have 10 defective units. It is not that we intend to have problems, but that is what a warranty is all about. We could x-ray each block of aluminum before the CNC process, then x-ray again and flex test every piece 16 times before packaging, but the cost of the product just went from $200 to $2000 per unit.

Hyperpro is a company based in Holland, we are their distributor, which means that each warranty we do for a customer has to be "approved" and within the guidelines for us to get our credit back from manufacturing. No different then your Kawasaki dealer, "they" are not the warranty, your warranty is with Kawasaki. So the dealer has to go thru a process for the claim to be accepted, otherwise the dealer eats the costs. That is all we are trying to do here.

Warranties are in place because nothing in the world is perfect, and good companies stand behind their products. Hyperpro is a good company, and we are sure we will be able to get this resolved

Steve Larson
Hyperpro USA
1-888-963-1212
info@Annitori.com

Old 12-13-2006, 01:43 AM
1st Gear Member
Old 12-13-2006, 02:10 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Where in the heck did my post go in congratulating Steve and to seeing more pics!!!!

I will see some pics now.

Old 12-13-2006, 03:33 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: txredneckmedic

speed...I can guarantee it wasnt from a accident...I was in a parade a couple days ago on it...lol
I believe you Tex. You're an honest/ honorable guy from what I get; and knowledgeable too. Anyone in your field who takes care of others always are. I just put that in there to be unbiased. Those picture work for me.

Old 12-13-2006, 04:17 AM
1st Gear Member

speed...i wasnt really saying u didnt believe me....i just thought it needed to be said

Old 12-13-2006, 04:39 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

Yes, it did need to be said!

Quick Reply: hyperpro dampener bracket pics