got my bike!... *pics*

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2006, 04:36 AM
Default got my bike!... *pics*

finally got my 1st bike. never rode one until yesterday.. man this is gonna be fun. .. one step at a time tho

cant wait to start doing some mods to this thing such as sliders, flush mounts, seat cowl, and do something with that hideous plate bracket and rear signals lol.

well heres some pics..

its funny that 408ci in the backround for my 97 mustang will probably be faster than the bike.. or very close

Old 04-30-2006, 05:35 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: got my bike!... *pics*

great pics.... i really like the black.... when i bought my bike the first mod i did to it, was take all the sticker off.... except for te 636 badge.... it looks really clean that way.....

Old 04-30-2006, 06:13 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Nice pics!! I like the black also... what kinda numbers do you have on the 408??

Old 04-30-2006, 06:32 AM
1st Gear Member

Nice bike...I doubt the mustang will beat the bike though

Old 04-30-2006, 04:18 PM

As for the engine and numbers... im not finished building it yet but it should be somewhere just under 500rwhp n/a and run mid-high 10's all motor.... so ya i dont see it having a problem keeping up with the bike .. oh and theres always 150 on top of that for some extra fun if i ever want to.

Old 04-30-2006, 06:56 PM
1st Gear Member

really nice bike.

Old 04-30-2006, 07:44 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stylin97

finally got my 1st bike. never rode one until yesterday.. man this is gonna be fun. .. one step at a time tho

cant wait to start doing some mods to this thing such as sliders, flush mounts, seat cowl, and do something with that hideous plate bracket and rear signals lol.

well heres some pics..

its funny that 408ci in the backround for my 97 mustang will probably be faster than the bike.. or very close

If I'm not mistaken that is not a modular engine which the mustangs started in 96..... It looks more like the late model fox body 86-93 type????? I'm guessing its strictly a drag car???? Oh sorry... nice bike btw I like the color..... get some pics up of the car aswell... goodie goodie I love mustangs lol

Old 04-30-2006, 08:42 PM

ORIGINAL: lemac

If I'm not mistaken that is not a modular engine which the mustangs started in 96..... It looks more like the late model fox body 86-93 type????? I'm guessing its strictly a drag car???? Oh sorry... nice bike btw I like the color..... get some pics up of the car aswell... goodie goodie I love mustangs lol
well.. like i said before its a 408ci. which is a stroked 351, which yes is a pushrod engine, not modular. Just cause its going in a 97 mustang doesnt mean it has to be modular.

351's came in numerous vehicles from f150s, to e150 vans, etc etc.... but they are the big brother of the 302's (5.0's). its just a stroker 351 with lots of big parts on it

def not the biggest and baddest engine out there, but it should be pretty damn quick!

Old 05-01-2006, 02:33 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stylin97

ORIGINAL: lemac

well.. like i said before its a 408ci. which is a stroked 351, which yes is a pushrod engine, not modular. Just cause its going in a 97 mustang doesnt mean it has to be modular.

351's came in numerous vehicles from f150s, to e150 vans, etc etc.... but they are the big brother of the 302's (5.0's). its just a stroker 351 with lots of big parts on it

def not the biggest and baddest engine out there, but it should be pretty damn quick!
Thats cool I was just wondering cause it would not pass smog 4sure, but why would ya if ya just racing it right. I was going to do the 351 in my 93 gt, but to much work as fare as parts go, and pushing it to get it to pass CA standards. I will end up doing the 331 stroker cause I'll be able to retain all the stock parts ie: upper and lower intake, fuel rails, and acc. ect ect. should be a tourque monster.

Old 05-01-2006, 02:51 AM

well just got back from putting about 50 on my total of 62 miles bike ... wow im loving this.

its SOO hard to keep it under 4k, and i didnt many times. how important is the break in period? obviously im not taching this sucker out but still.. what about like 6-7k? i think i should take it easy but its hard to not get on it a little.

and wow, is my neck fvcking sore! looking up like that constantly really puts a strain on your neck. and my hands were all tingly/numb when i got off the bike as well lol.

im loving this thing guys, wish i would of got one a lot sooner... im getting compliments from everyone that sees it, people driving by stare at it, and the respect you get from other bikers on the road old and young (more so old) is sweet. everyone gives you the nod.

Quick Reply: got my bike!... *pics*