Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 07:54 PM
Default RE: GIRLFRIEND PROBLEMS ON BIKE

Bike > g/f

depending on your age.....

Old 02-10-2006, 08:23 PM
1st Gear Member

It's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission. Dood, get the bike. Now if you're getting the bike for all the wrong reasons, like hooking up with tang well then I see where she's coming from. Either that or she's a psychic and she can see your early demise on top of aforementioned crotch rocket. If she's not a psychic then go ahead and get one. Actually, it would be kind of neat if you include her in the process. Get her a pink helmet or something, or better yet have her look through the riding gear that would fit her and be sure to compliment her but not in a so-obvious way.

"Gee honey, that pink helmet makes you look so hot, especially when you swished your hair that way when you took it off!"

Flattery will get you...everywhere!

Old 02-10-2006, 09:14 PM

"Gee honey, that pink helmet makes you look so hot, especially when you swished your hair that way when you took it off!"
im such a dork, i just spent 5 min looking for a pick of a chic with a pink helmet. duhhhhhhhh

Old 02-10-2006, 09:28 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: gotrice

im such a dork, i just spent 5 min looking for a pick of a chic with a pink helmet. duhhhhhhhh
here ya go gotrice (took me about 5 seconds!)

[IMG]local://upfiles/22/C3F73F005E0E4A588755CAD239162F2E.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-10-2006, 09:47 PM

here's another idea...the next time you guys go out shopping. tell her she can't get shoes. or she can't go drinking with her friends. i'm sure she wouldn't want you doing that. my mom is a disney freak...she spends tons of money and time on disney. when i got a bike i told her that cars and motorcycles is my vice, just like disney is for you. that put her right into perspective. (btw, don't get me wrong...i don't need my mom's permission to do anything anymore, but you don't wanna **** off your mother!)

Old 02-10-2006, 10:25 PM

I'm sure I am a bit late on this one cause everyone said what I would say. But coming from another girl. I say get it. I would never let a guy stand in my way of my life style. If I want a bike, I'm getting a bike, if I want that car, I'm getting that car. I mean it's hard to understand girls that don't care for bikes. I mean I always thought there were the girls that wave at the guys on the bikes and there were the girls who wanted to jump on the bike and ride it themselves.

Pretty funny, someone mentioned you'll pick up chicks with the bike. VERY TRUE, I have girls waving at me all the time, but once I take off my helmet they feel pretty stupid.

Old 02-10-2006, 10:26 PM

here ya go gotrice (took me about 5 seconds!)

shes nice but i would rather see you or lil d in the pink outfit

Old 02-10-2006, 11:13 PM

I thought you told me you want to see me out of my pink suit. Opps better put it back on

Old 02-10-2006, 11:17 PM
1st Gear Member

Nice one gotrice, nailed it right on brotha!

Old 02-10-2006, 11:21 PM
1st Gear Member

Take it off! Take it off! [sm=Flahssssss.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=Flahssssss.gif]

Quick Reply: GIRLFRIEND PROBLEMS ON BIKE