evils mod thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 09:35 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: evils mod thread

ORIGINAL: evil636

heres some pics. cant say im overly inpressed with the lights on there but i cant say i dislike it all that much. the lights do not stick out as far as the euros do. cost 17 bucks for the pair, do their job and kinda flow with the rear section. ok i like them now.
Let me guess, the more you look at them, the more you like them! I think it looks awesome! Your bike is looking real good! Nice work (oh and by the way, I'll be sending you my bike to see what you can do with it!)

Old 02-08-2006, 09:57 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bluebird

ORIGINAL: evil636

heres some pics. cant say im overly inpressed with the lights on there but i cant say i dislike it all that much. the lights do not stick out as far as the euros do. cost 17 bucks for the pair, do their job and kinda flow with the rear section. ok i like them now.
Let me guess, the more you look at them, the more you like them! I think it looks awesome! Your bike is looking real good! Nice work (oh and by the way, I'll be sending you my bike to see what you can do with it!)

DO IT !!! ill put off finishing the race truck to wrench on some bikes. im still 50/50 on the lights.

Old 02-08-2006, 10:02 PM
Super Moderator

Seriously the lights look awesome, I was gonna buy flushmounts for mine, but my concern is that people wouldn't notice them. The ones you put on are just perfect imo, they're still visible enough that someone couldn't say they didn't see them!

One of these days, I'll get some mods done to my bike......................

Race truck, sounds interesting, you should post some pics for us nosy folks!

Old 02-10-2006, 07:17 AM

Where did you get the OEM turn signals or are they not OEM? You should of got the OEM rear look signals from CA.

Old 02-11-2006, 08:22 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: S4ONE

Where did you get the OEM turn signals or are they not OEM? You should of got the OEM rear look signals from CA.

i was waiting on the rear euros to go with the fronts but the more places i called the longer the wait was, so i comprimised on the ones i installed, but kinda like them now. those light can be found anywhere and their not expensive. they also come in clear.

side note: i reshaped the light i cracked on the apex and made it follow the lines of the plastic a little better and it took on a whole new look, so now if your looking at the rear signals from the top of the bike they follow the lines of the plastic piece they are mounted to. as soon as time permits, im going to reshape the ones on my bike. pics to follow.

windscreen update:: should be here next week sometime, only been waiting 3 or 4 weeks, no biggie.

Old 02-14-2006, 08:46 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

pazzo racing shorty levers on the way as of tonight and e bay

Old 02-14-2006, 05:07 PM

NiCe LooK To Da Bike CMK, I GoT A QUesTioN, I See DaT YouR LiCeNSe PLaTe iS FRoM FLoRiDa, I LiVe IN MiaMI aND WaS WoNDeRING iF Da PoLiCe MeSS WiTH U aLoT FoR WHeRe Da TaG iS LoCaTeD, THanKS

Old 02-18-2006, 06:59 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

more goodies. pazzo levers installed, windscreen installed with red bolts that match perfect. more to come........... and a big THANK YOU TO GOTRICE for the 411 on the pazzo racing levers.

Old 02-18-2006, 07:01 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

few more pics

Old 02-18-2006, 02:25 PM

any time any time lol so i see u went with blk shortys, nice choice. How do they feel? was it an easy install or what windscreen bolts lok great.

U know i just got the gold bolt kit for my bike from lockhart phillips. they also make a red kit lol do it do it lol

bike looks sweet, keep up the good work

Quick Reply: evils mod thread