current mods

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 03:38 AM
Default RE: current mods

huh not bad, ill call them and ask them, they have the pipe on the site, but they say its the racing stainless steel system with carbon canister, they dont show, titanium racing system with titanium canister, which is what i want...ill just call them on monday and ask...thnaks for the information

Old 09-23-2006, 03:43 AM

yeah dont trust the pics, descriptions and prices you see on the sites. nothing beats speaking to a human on the phone.

Old 09-23-2006, 03:47 AM

haha yea, thats what i figured, i cant wait to get rid of the stock exhaust, for that matter i cant wait to get my bike back running...lol

Old 09-23-2006, 03:59 AM

i know how you feel, the girls i dated at that time couldnt wait for me to get my parts so i would shut the hell up about it. ever try talking to females who dont ride about pipes and power commanders? sorry about your bike man, i put 900 on mine in the first few weeks, id be pissed right now if i were you. brand new bike and they are telling you its going to be that long?? f*ck that sh*t

Old 09-23-2006, 04:01 AM

yeah ive had the bike about 3 weeks, o well **** happens, and i was told that the new throttle body has the fix on it... at least i can be happy that it shouldnt go kaputzk agian....hopefully

Old 09-23-2006, 04:02 AM

so whats is wrong with the throttle body o make it crap out like it did

Old 09-23-2006, 04:07 AM

dont know, that they didnt tell me, i will find out for sure when i talk to the dealership next, hopefully they call me back for my new job...when i find out, ill post it, i think its something about the servo on it getting stuck in place of something

Old 09-23-2006, 04:08 AM

if i never hear the word servo again it will be too soon. all servos must die [:@]

Old 09-23-2006, 04:18 AM

ORIGINAL: FuryofGreen

if i never hear the word servo again it will be too soon. all servos must die [:@]
servo servo servo servo servo servo servo servo servo servo servo servo servo servo servo servo servo servo
servo servo servo servo servo servo servo servo servo servo servo servo servo servo servo servo servo servo

sorry i hadda do it, lol i have to get over my bike somehow, i guess joking around about it kinda helps haha

Old 09-23-2006, 04:26 AM

how ya like my new avatar?

Quick Reply: current mods